The Truth Comes Out

I ran to a group surrounding Soarin.
"Soarin.." I whispered. Tears ran down the face.
"DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE I COULD CALL 911 WITH??" I yelled.
A ton of people handed me their phone, but I just took the closest to me.
911
"I NEED YOUR HELP STAT!! MY FRIEND FELL OF A MAGER DROP AT CANTERLOT CARNIVAL!! PLEASE HURRY!!" I yelled really fast.
"On our way," the lady said and then hung up.
I paced. When will they be here.
Cop car sirens blared.
They took Soarin away and I watched as they rushed away.
I wanted to be with Soarin.
How would I get there in time?
I put my hands On my necklace, I should only use it if I have to. But this is an emergency so I better hurry.
I ran off, super speed style.
I kept up to the rushing ambulance.
I screeched to a stop when the ambulance pulled over into the parking lot. I was there when they pulled Soarin out of the car and rushed him into the hospital.
I could of swore I heard him snicker.
I was following close behind but they didn't know I was there.
I was turning the corner when I saw something.
SOARIN SAT UP!!! WHAT THE CRAP??
I walked in to spoil his surprise.
"DASH!!" He jumped.
I could tell he was expecting me.
I crossed my arms.
"What was all that about?" I asked
He seemed a hair worried.
"I feel uh...better..now?" He lied.
I relaxed.
"Honestly!" I demanded.
He sighed, "fine! It was all a big prank!" He admitted. "I had everyone involved in it! Didn't you wonder why all the popiratuzii we're following me?" He explained.
He told of the big plot he planned, how he faked the fall and reminded her that he was also a voice actor and that he had done multiple episodes of "Colors of the Stream"
He scared me. I was scared Soarin was gonna die! Wait- did I love Soarin?
Well, even if I did I REALLY don't now.
After he finished explaining something Popped into his head, "my question is...how did you get here so fast?" He looked over at me.
My face was super red from anger.
How did I get here so fast? HOW DID I GET HERE SO FAST?? I used my magic on this bozo over here! That's how!- wait! I used my magic! Twilight told me that using my power too much could throw the balance of my world and the pony world.
I gasped ", many, many, MANY people could of died because of you!!"
I picked him up by the color of his shirt.
"You should feel so guilty!" I yelled.
I let go of him and he backed away.
"I know your new here.." I clinched my firsts "but, You don't want to know what happens when I get angry!"
I rolled up my sleeves, " I AM THE ELEMENT OF LOYALTY AND IF YOU EVEN DARE TO STAND IN THE WAY OF THE SAFTY IF MY FRIENDS THEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMIN FOR YA, BUD!"
He became REALLY scared of me.
I mean, I just ran as fast as a speeding ambulance, he should be!
"Wait! Element of loyalty?" He asked
Oh brother, he had the guts to ask what I was taking about when I MAD at him.
"ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I yelled.
He placed his finger on my lips.
"Please, Dashie," he whispered softly.
I ripped his finger off my lips, "don't call me dashie!" I growled.
Everyone was staring at us but I didn't care.
"Okay, Dashie," he teased.
How dare he tease me?!?
I pinned him to the wall.
Anger sketched out on my face.
I raised my fist.
"I've punched a lot of jerks in my days but, you Soarin..." I laughed before my face got cold and I went full serious, " are gonna be the biggest jerk I've ever punched-"
He cut off my throw and placed his hands on my shoulders. He quickly pinned me against the other wall across from us. He dragged me into the girls bathroom,
An-n-ned h-he ki-i-is-s-s-sed m-me.
HE KISSED ME!!!
For some reason I let him and for some reason I kissed him back. But only after a few seconds I pushed him away.
Why do I always do that?
"So..." he said running his hand down my arm, "about that element of loyalty..."

The truth comes out!! I had this title picked out from the first second I had this CARNIVAL idea. Anyway, here's another pretty lame chappie for you guys! I'm sorry it's bad...I thought it would come out WAY better.
still stay cool

-colors