Part 1: Love Hurts

~Namjoon POV~

Oh look the sock monkeys are on sale!

No.

Come on. You know you want one.

No. I don't.

It will make you feel so much better to cuddle that stuffy!

No, It won't.

Yes it will.

Ugh.

That's how most of the conversations in my head go. Every time I see something utterly adorable I just have to have it. It doesn't sound THAT bad but it really is. I have about 32 unused mugs with cute quotes or jokes on them. I love shopping for shower curtains. I have so many shirts with animals and puns that I lost count. I have like 13 different pairs of glasses that I don't really even need. I own a lot of cosmetics but barely use any. I think I have somewhere between 40 to 60 different stuffed animals of all sizes.

I am in love with holiday decorations especially valentines day and Christmas. Halloween is a bit too scary but sometimes the ghosts are so cute. I listen to some of the most aggressive raping but when love songs come on I melt and even get emotional. I watch romantic comedies and TV dramas. I also have fluffy bunny rabbit.

I wasn't always like this. About two years ago, I was a completely normal guy. Then this boy came into my life and changed everything. He was the most adorable little thing. Things only lasted a year and he said he should be with someone who's closer to his own age. I get it. He wasn't as ready for serious relationships. I am older but I didn't want anything besides his cuddles, his affection, and his love.

About a week or so after I break up I saw a white bunny rabbit at the pet store and broke down. It felt just like him. Warm, soft, fluffy, cuddly, loving, and cute. So I just had to take it home. It helped fill the void. So did the rest of the items I bought. They always helped but they never could fill it completely. That emptiness would always be there in my chest reminding me that he is absent. I never even thought of moving on. I never met anyone who could compare. I wonder if he's happy. I wonder if he thinks of me. I wonder if he misses me just as much. The more I wonder the more I buy. So I always end up feeling empty and having an empty wallet.

Love hurts.

Yes, it does.