No More Secrets

At the end on the chapter, I'm going to ask you guys a question, and please answer it. Okay, so it's, like, 8:52 pm, and I'm writing this before I'm even writing the actual chapter. I'm just gonna say this chapter was SUPPOSED to be really long because when I want it to be long it's short XD

----------

Robin ran as fast as he could master through the halls. The alarm's loud ring prevented him from hearing most footsteps, but he didn't need hearing at the moment. He had his hologlove.

His mind kept on thinking about Kid Flash. Was he okay? Was he dead? Eh, maybe not, but still! Robin bit his lip in worry. What if he was running straight into a trap?

Robin then frowned. Were those footsteps he heard? The former assassin shook it off. Probably nothing. He looked down at his hologlove and immediately stopped. It was shut off.

"Are you-- seriously?" 

His hologlove wouldn't turn on.

"Oh-Kay? So not feeling the aster..." Robin murmured uneasily as he looked around. He slowly went into a fast walk and turned the corner.

"Oof!"

"Ack!"

"Grayson?"

-----

Kid Flash blinked blankly at the guards as they chatted quietly. Why couldn't the alarm just shut up already?!

He watched as the guards walked away. They seemed to have assumed that he wouldn't move. The speedster chuckled. 

The first thing about being a street rat taught him: Never assume, or else you'll make an ass out of u and me.

Kid Flash looked at his handcuffs and frowned. 

"Couldn't you just shift your molecules?"

His frown deepened.

"I can't even MOVE Robin."

He then smiled, "I guess I could shift my molecules now...."

-----

"What if we run into assassins?" asked Miss Martian suddenly.

Artemis smirked, "Yeah, Roy. What ever will we do then?" 

"It's Red Arrow, and we simply fight back," Red Arrow growled.

"Gee, no wonder you were kicked off the team," Artemis said rolling her eyes.

Roy didn't answer that. Instead, Aqualad responded, "He wasn't kicked off the team, Artemis. He simply just went solo."

"Ah, I don't believe that, but whatever you say."

Red Arrow growled, and then turned around sharply, "Wouldja STOP TARGETING ME?!" he shouted at Artemis.

"Me?! I'm targeting you?! YOU STARTED TARGETING ME FIRST! SO STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOUR SELF!" Artemis shouted back, "YOUR THE ONE WHO LEFT THE TEAM AND WENT SOLO!"

Miss Martian gasped, "Assassins are coming!" she told the rest of them.

"We need to get them to stop fighting," SuperBoy said.

"I WENT SOLO BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY PLACE!" Roy hissed.

"I DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING FROM YOU, ROY!" Artemis yelled, looking at the group of heroes as she said that.

"IF YOU DIDNT THEN LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU SAY THAT!" 

"Roy, Artemis. Please, stop," Aqualad pleaded, attempting to stop the two archers.