Just Keep Moving, Just Keep Hoping

"Do you even know what your doing?" asked Artemis, annoyed at Roy.

"Of course I do. Robin sent me the map of the place," informed Red Arrow.

"He did what?! When?!" Artemis asked in surprise.

"About ten minutes ago," guessed Roy. Just as the others were about to ask more questions, he interrupted them, "No more questions. We're getting off task."

The alarms still blazed around them, and they kept in the dim-lit shadows even if they saw nobody.

"Okay. One more question: Why did he send you the map but not to us?" asked Miss Martian.

It took a few moments for Red Arrow to respond, "It just so happened that I was a closer distance to him then you guys."

"But how did-"

"That's two questions, not one," the red archer pointed out.

~~~~~

Dust and dried blood covered Robin shamelessly as he continued to move on. He wasn't exactly sure where he was going.

He kinda hoped Red Arrow got his message.

The alarm kept on alerting everyone about his escape, and Robin guessed it wouldn't stop until he was found.

Robin placed his hand in front of himself, only for it to collapse at his touch. The former assassin squeaked loudly at this, and right after, shooting his hand up to cover his mouth.

That was a close call. But now he couldn't go that way.

The thirteen-year-old glanced around uneasily. As far as he knew, there was only two ways to get out.

Now both of those ways were blocked.

Robin looked down at the ground. He was going to have to get out of the vents. Robin jumped down and landed soundlessly, pain blooming his body.

His eyes searched the left, then the right, and looked at the map on his hologlove. 

Moving red dots were scattered around the map, symbolizing people. If his teammates and the older heroes were here, which ones were they?

Kaldur, Artemis, Wally, Conner, Megan, Roy, Batman, Superman, GreenArrow, Flash, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman.... That means thirteen people, so that means a group of thirteen dots.

Robin slunk into the shadows as he scanned the map. A group of ten... a group of five... a group of three....

He let out a breath of relief as he stared at thirteen moving red dots. They were making their way down a hallway, stopping briefly every few minutes.

Robin put his arm down and started his way to the group.

"Just keep moving..." he murmured to himself.

~~~~~

Kidflash watched the group of five assassins in front of him. They hey were sent just in case he tried to escape like Robin had.

He mentally rolled his eyes. Couldn't they see that it hurt to even breathe? A little earlier, an explosion had bruised him even further. But he knew it was just Robin's trick birdarangs, right? Or maybe it was Artemis. Or Red Arrow. Doubt that.

It was hard to breathe, and he had been here for a day. It may not seem like much, but for a speedster, a day feels like forever.

"Just keep hopeing," Wally whispered to himself, "...just keep hoping..."

~~~~~

Okay, so, I don't know what to put here, and, um, I like waffles.