Seriously?

Robin walked through the halls, the adult heroes following behind.He could feel the blazing gazes of the heroes behind him.

"So..." Starts Flash, "How old are you?"

Robin chuckles, "How can I answer a question you already know?"

"What? Kid. We don't know what your talking about." Urged Green Arrow.

"... Well, you hacked into Young Justice files just yesterday. Or did you forget?" The boy says stopping and turning half around.

The leaguers look at each other. "How'd you know that?" Asks Green Lantern curiously. 

"I made that firewall. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to know when someone just hacked it." Robin explains truthfully, turning around fully.

There is a moment of silence. "What's your name?" Asks Superman. The leaguers look at him then at the bird mentally asking the same question. Robin sighs, "If that data wasn't in our files then why would I want to tell?" He asks before turning back around and continuing to walk, obviously wanting the adults to follow.

Moments later he stops infront of a few doors, KidFlash waiting there impatiently. "Okay. Here are your rooms. This is temporary so you will have no codes....Hopefully..." Robin whispers that last part.

"Uh-huh! Temporary! So goodnight and we'll see you tomorrow morning!" KidFlash announces smiling before zooming off. 

Robin pinches the bridge of his nose, "Seriously?" He asks before following the speedster.