Chapter Eight

(Letter Eight. Five Months Pregnant)

Louis was wandering through the rows of the supermarket, one hand pressed to his active bump and the other looped through his shopping basket. He was currently scanning the items and products on the shelves, with Harry and Niall close behind. Louis had previously had a slight issue, he temporarily couldn't see out his right eye after wandering through his garden shed and managing to cut the skin about his eye brow open. Followed by him stumbling over and slamming his head into a wooden beam, causing him to gain a large purple bruise covering his entire right eye. Zayn was the one who found him trying to stop the gushing wound on his forehead and immediately took the wailing boy to hospital, he was reportedly told he needed stitches, so this was how Louis was now, walking around with a white piece of fabric over his eye and up to his eyebrow.

"Lou?" Niall said softly, wandering over to the older lad and gripping his shoulder as Louis tried his best to see the chocolate cake brands along the top shelves.

"Does your eye hurt?" Harry asked pulling down a few of the boxes so Louis could get a better look at them, he made a choice and chose the moist chocolate cake and placed it in his bright green basket.

"It's numb, I was literally at hospital an hour ago getting stitches and check ups, I can't feel it." Louis sighed hating the fact that they always fussed over him, weather it was him dropping a mug on the floor to him running into a wooden beam and almost knocking himself out, he was always fussed over.

He continued to wander around the supermarket, a slight waddle now appearing in his step due to the size he was proceeding to grow. He stopped for a moment to rub his active bump, his son was extremely close to his bladder now and he wasn't in the mood for wetting his pants, that wasn't meant to happen for a couple more months at least.

He stopped in the can and bottle section of the store and pulled at least four bottles of chocolate topping off the shelve, dropping them into his almost full basket before he shuffled down a little further and grabbed eleven tins of fruit, all his current cravings. He sort of hated shopping because he would wander into the store and suddenly have more cravings then he originally started with, he gets quite agitated with it.

He stopped in the tea and coffee section and began pulling boxes and boxes of tea off the shelve, dropping them into his basket, before he took hold of Harry's arm and chucked another four in his basket.

"Easy there Lou, do you really think that many boxes of tea is necessary?" Harry asked as Louis clenched his teeth and pulled two large bags of sugar off the rack.

"It's very necessarily" He replied, Harry could sense the bitter tone in Louis' voice so he pushed it no further. Harry knew the three of them had to calculate their words through their head a couple of times before actually letting them roll out of their mouths because Louis' hormones were horrendous and the slightest thing could set Louis off rapidly, one minute he could be sobbing and the next he could be ready to tear your head off.

Niall kept his distance as Louis stumbled down to find crackers and soft drink, as well as salt chips and seafood that he doesn't actually like. He accidentally bumped into a young teenage girl and almost fell over, due to his aching bones and bad eye.

"Sorry!"" the girl rushed out, using her arms to prevent Louis from falling over, he blushed slightly, biting his inner gum as he steadied himself and straightened out his shirt, his bump now poking out of the small shirt.

"It's okay, I was rushing that's all" he said politely, rubbing his belly quickly before picking up his shopping basket and straightening out his bones. She gave him a quick smile before he started to wander down the row again looking for Nutella, the last item he wanted from the store this evening.