Chapter Thirteen

(Skype call I have done a huge jump here, Louis sent his letter and Liam hadn't had the time to reply, so just bear with it, I am just kinda excited, kay well Louis is 7 months pregnant)

Louis was running his finger nails through his teeth trying to get the orange pulp dislodged from his gums as he watched a film on his portable t.v in his room. After the lads got home from Dubai Louis had an appointment and doctor Amber told him to slow himself down a tad because his body was overworking itself and the last thing she wanted to do was stick Louis on bed watch for the reminder of his pregnancy.

Zayn was being a lot more firm with Louis now, he had practically banned from anything with to much sugar and he felt like he was under far to much control for somebody who was still independent, he still managed to get in the bath himself and go down to the shops, the only thing he struggled with was the stairs and driving, his couldn't reach the damn pedals.

Louis smiled sweetly up at Harry as the younger male plopped down beside the bubbly lad, palm resting on his forehead almost instantly to make sure he was fever free. Louis scoffed slightly turning back to his movie, glancing across at his laptop that was bouncing emails about teachers for the new year, Louis wasn't even sure why he was receiving the emails when his name wasn't even on the teacher list anymore, but then again he did have to drop by the school during teaching hours to fill in some paperwork and retrieve some long forgotten things from his old classroom.

"Zayn has just gone shopping with Per and Niall is cleaning again, do you think he has an OCD?" Harry asked, furrowing his brows in deep thought to try and think over what he'd just said, he always thought Niall had some form of issue when it came to cleaning, he was like a wizard, things were cleaned and packed away within around hour.

"He might, or it might just be the fact my home is overly messy." Louis suggested, it had been twice as messy due to Louis now placing furniture in the nursery, he had just figured out he had a slight obsession for wooden cots and change tables. But he was also super proud because he'd almost finished, he just needed to finish buying some clothing, despite how many he received over Christmas from relatives, he even got one that had 'I'm Loud And Annoying, They Call Me A Baby' not that he was going to be putting his son in that one much, unless he was trying to prove a point or joke around a bit, but he was utterly in love with the tiny animal themed onesie his mother had brought him, or the bib he got with 'Daddy's No1' printed across it. He was ecstatic, and couldn't wait to dress him up in the new clothes. 

"Maybe. What are you so giddy about?" Harry asked, his curls pushed back with a torn rag he found and tied together, it prevented and held his oily sweat which reduced breakouts but also he enjoyed them for some silly reason.

"Have you seen the nursery? it's almost finished!" Louis squealed, clapping his hands together, it startled Harry so much he jumped, a hand pushed firmly against his chest as he tried to regain his breathing and Louis soon realized he had woken Jace up too.

"I saw it yeah, you only have two months to go." Harry grinned, fixing his sweaty hair again, it was hard to believe Louis' room was like a sauna, you'd come here to burn a few calories. Louis shuffled his body back, managing to cross his legs underneath himself and cradle his bump. The lads couldn't believe how much of a glow Louis had at the moment, but they knew most of it would come to a sliding halt in the eighth and ninth month of his pregnancy. Dr Amber's had informed them all that Louis would probably have a lot of pain, pressure, hormone issues and would most likely be on bed watch before his scheduled c-section is even near.

Harry glanced down at his watch before shuffling closer to Louis, catching the older males attention again, Louis shot him a pleasant smile and shifted his body weight slightly, he was uncomfortable from the bed boards he'd had his back pressed hard against.