Chapter Eleven

(Letter Ten, Six Months and two days pregnant) 

(I will be jumping a little bit, so just try and follow, I hope this chappie doesn't get to confusing)

Louis was staring angrily at Zayn with his arms crossed over his chest and a heavy pout on his lips. He was standing in the dimly lit living room in his pajamas with two heavy suitcases at two thirty in the morning because Harry and Niall booked the earlier flight and they had to be there by four o'clock to board the plane and Louis was exhausted, he had a very eventful Christmas visiting Eleanor and her family, he just found out she had been married to a French man for around five years now and two years into their relationship they had a beautiful baby girl, Hannah. He also got no sleep on Christmas Day due to his sisters being eager to be with their brother as long as they could.

Now Louis was being forced to get up early to wait for Niall and Harry, his hair was messy tucked under a beanie and his stomach tightly wrapped and secured in a large hoodie he found hidden in the back of the wardrobe. He was wearing his coca cola pajama bottoms and a pair of beige coloured ugg boots and right now he was flaming, he was angry, tired and hungry and Zayn choose to wake him up at the wrong time.

"enough pouting Louis, It's not my fault we have a early flight." Zayn sighed maneuvering himself around the older lad who was about to throw a tantrum right there in the middle of his living room.

"I hate them, I hate them so much." he snarled. Zayn pursed his lips and slowly guided Louis' body over to the couch sitting him down on the plush cushion, he fixed his beanie and made sure his ugg boots were secure.

"right, stay here until Harry and Niall get here and then I'll help you to the car" Zayn spoke quietly, watching Louis' eyes fluttering closed slightly and a loud yawn leaving his lips.

Louis wasn't sure how long he'd been asleep for but once he opened his eyes he was fronted with a pair of green eyes smiling brightly at him, Louis sat up slowly his stomach doing flip flops making him scrunch his face up in confusion and press his palms to his far to active belly.

"what time is it?" he asked, curling his arms protectively around his perfectly round belly. He took a glance at the bright couple, holding hands and dressed nicely in holiday clothes and he was trying to figure out where they found so much energy because he was keen to find some too.

"around three o'clock, you all ready to go?" Harry asked staring at his expensive designer watch he had wrapped around his left wrist and Louis really didn't like how bright it was when it reflected off the dull light in the room.

"No, I want to go back to sleep." he muttered using his scrunched up fists to rub his sore and aching eyes, before he let out another soft yawn. Niall frowned slightly, plopping down next to Louis and hooking his arm under the lads and heaving him up onto his feet. He helped the grumpy male out to the SUV before helping him buckle up his seat belt. Louis dropped his head onto Zayn's shoulder letting his eyes flutter closed.

"I'm to tired." Louis complained, his fingers trembling from the cold and Zayn was quick to cup them in his gloved hands.

~~~~

At the airport Louis was the only one of the four still dressed in his pajamas but he didn't really care much  because he was tired, hormonal and pregnant and people already stare at him anyway.

He was dragging his two suitcases and struggling to keep up with the other three who were happily chatting away, he let out a loud huff and dropped his suitcase on the floor causing it to create a loud bang. He was flashing a rosey red on his cheeks as he tried to bend down to pick it up, and in the end he ended up on his knees but the bigger task was getting off the floor once he'd got there. He let out a long sigh and watched his three friends get further and further away from him, and he was left sitting in the middle of a crowded airport with people staring at him strangely when he showed no effort to try and get up off the floor, and times like this is when he wished he had Liam with him, he felt his lips quivering and tears flooding his eyes as he glanced up and no longer could see the other three and he now felt like a three old child who had lost his parents.