Chapter Twelve

(no letter in this chappie. They are still in Dubai. Louis is 6 months and 5 days.)

Louis was facing the overly large mirror he had in his room staring at his naked belly. His hands sat underneath his rounded body as he traced soft patterns into the tender skin. Louis was staring at his three fading stretch marks that were hardly noticeable, these three things made him insecure a hell of a lot more than they really should. He tilted his head slightly trying to get a better view of his belly. He puffed out his cheeks and pulled his loose shirt back down over his belly.

Louis fixed his hair before moving around to retrieve his beanie and shoes. Zayn was taking him down to the beach despite the older lads protests, he wanted Louis to get sunshine and a tan. Louis had lathered himself in almost a few tube of sunscreen because he was kind of paranoid something would happen to his baby if he didn't prevent himself from burning.

Louis had a lot more relaxing time due to the fact Zayn now had a room with Perrie and he was on his own, or though he was still frequently checked up on to make sure he wasn't feverish or out of sorts. Louis spent a lot more of his alone time sleeping due to the exhaustion he now had, he always felt over worked, but hey look on the bright side. His mine was clear and away from Liam. 

Zayn was happily holding Perrie's gloved hands as Louis locked his room door and fished his phone out of his pocket, his other arm hooked under his belly as he attempted to send his sister a message one handed.

"I need more sunscreen." Louis muttered glancing up from his phone with one of his tired and doopy grins, ever since the others had taken Louis away from the whole Liam factor he shifted out of his shell a slight bit more.

"we brought you a brand new tube of the stuff yesterday" Zayn frowned, he was slightly concerned the lad had decided to eat the stuff.

"I use a tube a day." Louis replied, shrugging his shoulders like it was no big deal, when in actual fact his skin was probably going to be ten times as oily and more prone to breakouts.

"Louis, you aren't meant to use that much sunscreen a day." Zayn sighed stepping out into the glories sun that was beading down on the beautiful water that wasn't to far from them. It was a disappointment they only had two days left at this place.

Louis found the others with no issues, Harry stood out in his yellow shorts and Niall was laughing so hard he was hanging off his chair.

At first Louis was kind of anxious to take his shirt off because he was afraid people would judge him for how big he was, when in all honestly Louis was half the size of a average pregnant person. He slowly removed his loose single and sat down on the beach chair whilst Zayn adjusted the umbrella for him so it was positioned over his belly. He smiled happily at Zayn and removed his torn beanie. 

Louis had his eyes closed whilst leaning his body back as he felt the sun around him. He was well aware that if he felt to hot he had to constantly cool himself off and drink loads of water. Zayn had Perrie curled up against his body but the two were both admiring how amazing Louis looked when he was happy, his eyes were a piercing blue again and he seemed to smile so much more then usual partly because Jace was twice as active and Louis loved it. Zayn was just glad Liam wasn't the main focus at the moment, it was all about this holiday and having fun and each day they made sure Louis was doing something fresh and different as to what he did the day before. They took him to the indoor ski slopes and he sat and watched them ski for an hour. The large water park that he adored even though he only got to go on a few rides. Harry paid for him to have a professional back massage and ever since then Louis was bright, chirpy and living outside his unbreakable bubble.

Niall placed a ice tea down beside Louis on the small table and leaned over the lads face whilst resting his palms on his skin and letting Jace kick rapidly at his hands. Louis jumped at the sudden contact and flew his eyes open, fear and concern all over his petite face until he realized it was only Niall, who suddenly had an obsession with Louis' bump.