Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

(One day since Liam's return)

Louis woke up to a heavy patch of drool seeping through his pillow, eyes still heavy and hands resting above his tattered hair. He could feel the never ending heat radiating off Liam's side of the bed causing his blanket to be kicked off until it was resting just below his hipbones.

He had his face pressed against Liam's warm body, he could hear the soft talking and mumbled from their t.v that sat against the bedroom wall. He sat up, rubbing his tired eyes, before he turned to his baby monitor. Louis hadn't woken once to attend to Jace's late night needs or cuddles and now he had this small amount of panic bubbling up in his belly, he flung his body around and smacked his face into the side of Liam's bicep.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked, a chuckle erupting from his lips, as he shifted his body slightly until his face was centimetres from Louis' face. The blue eyed lad, blinked repeatedly, his lips ajar as he went slightly cross eyed.

"I really thought I was going to wake up and you weren't going to be here." Louis breathed tangling his fingers through Liam's overgrown hair, it had begun to curl at the sides again. "I thought I was going insane, that you were just something of my imagination" Louis said softly. Liam pressed his forehead against Louis' the two just enjoying being in each other's presence.

"I have always had intentions to come home." He smiled letting his eyes dart down to Louis' naked chest, his fingers lightly running along Louis' tattoo "this is pretty." He mumbled, before he pressed his lips against Louis' own, the older males eyes fluttered closed, his chest now pressed against Liam's and his arms now looped around his neck. The kiss was passionate and slow, more or less just a moment to be in each other's personal space.

Jace kicked his tiny feet against his crib which caught the two's attention, he had his hands curling around his small blanket, and he was determined to get the socks off his feet.

"Did he sleep through the night?" Louis asked, resting his head gently on Liam's chest, his eyes staring at their growing son.

"No he didn't, I got up to him. You slept walked last night, you almost fell down the stairs" Liam yawned, slipping out of their warm bed and retrieving their son. Jace let out a happy gurgle, his face scrunching up as Liam supported his head and held him twenty five centimetres from his face. Louis cooed managing to find his phone and snap a few picture.

To Niall

This is real and I'm dying.

-picture attachment-

L x

From Niall

Holy fuck. Harry is going to die when I tell him. N x

To Harry

This is real, no joke.

-picture attachment-

L x

From Harry

I told you he'd come home, have fun :) H x

"You wanna go over and see Zayn and Per today?" Louis asked, a brightening smile on his lips and he couldn't help but straddle Liam, leaning over Jace in the process and cupping Liam's cheeks in his palms before pressing him into another kiss, this one with tongues and deep concentration and Louis was nearly going insane because he had missed his husband far to much.

__________

To Zayn

I'm coming over :)