Is this...the end? (Changed)

(Year 2549)

Your POV

"I'll hold them back,leave before it's too late."

"(y/n),it's not the time to play the hero,we got to get out of this together!"

"Raymond,I don't have a future anymore,unlike the rest of you.Go far away from this place and don't let me down."

He look at the bite mark on my hand, as he slowly shifted his eyes onto me.

"(y/n)......I..."

GNRAAAH!

The metal doorway become awkwardly dented.There was no more time for any more chit-chat.I knew what I had to do.

"YOU ALL HAVE TO GO NOW!"

All of them just stood there,unwilling to budge.

I used air magic to push them back, before slamming the door shut using my metal-bending skills.

Just as I did so, the zombies burst out of the door and flooded the room.

Hatred flowed through my blood. It was them who forced us into a place that was much smaller that the huge world we had. It was them who caused this disaster. The 5 elements combined with hatred, what formed in my hand was... nothingness..?

Wait no... This is darkness! With darkness there is light. At that moment, I sensed the aura of the zombies. They were made of purely darkness!

With my newly found light and dark magic, I extracted the darkness out of them. The entire zombie population. They had lost. I broke out into a weak smile.

But then my head started hurting terribly. Darkness slowly blurred my vision and engulfed me.

With the last bit of strength I have, I opened the door and whispered into everyone's ears, " They're....gone...."

And I blacked out.

Note: This is a changed version of the chapter because the story is too confusing (not sure about this one though).