Allies in Danger

Your POV

I decided to sleep there that night, since there wasn't much to do back there.

The next day, I woke up ad usual, and then I decided to ask Father about Dennis.

He told me, " I didn't expect you to mention Dennis. He doesn't have many friends as he shuts himself out unless he needs help, which is seldom. "

" He was injured so I went to take a look at him. I helped to purge his poison and heal his wounds. "

" Oh, I see. I taught him how to combine elements and it seemed like he had taught that to you. He must value you very much. " he said with a laugh.

" Dad.... "

" Ok, ok. Back to his past. This was meant to be a secret, but... Both his parents died on the same day and he was just thrown here. I won't get into the specific details. "

I remembered I had to tell my friends about me sooner or later about myself. About this place.

" Dad, can I tell my friends about me? "

" I won't stop you, since all of them has truthfully told you about themselves. It shows that they trust you. Still, be careful. Anyways, remember to continue practicing your elements. "

" Maybe later, I'm an elemental prodigy. I'll go meet my friends now. " I gave a smile before I teleported away.

I reached the alley, but somehow, Raymond wasn't there. That wasn't what he would usually do. I felt uneasy. Did something happen to him? Did it have anything to do with The Management?

I decided to teleport to The Management's HQ based on my memory, and when I turned around, I found myself in a room, except it was filled with people who had their hands and legs locked up. Among them, I saw Raymond and Rachel.

" Guys, what are you doing here? Can't you get out? "

Raymond replied, " Our hands are tied up with the same things used to tie Zoey's hands so we can't use fire and water while this place is soundproof so I can't send messages to them. Hold onto both me and Rachel then teleport, so we will teleport with you, but I'm not sure if you have enough power. They're coming back soon... "

" WHO ARE YOU? "

Oh no, the MC found out that Dennis was lying, but it isn't time for that! The MC's in a dangerous situation and she got spotted, now what?