Identities Exposed (and I got tagged)

Note: The ages of the 4 people in year 2543 are:

MC/you:18
Raymond:19
Brandon:18
Alice:17

This will be kind of crucial in this chapter so yeah.

Your POV

Raymond shot me a look in the eyes and somehow said something that nobody else could hear, " Princess, don't reveal yourself. I'll reveal my identity. "

I was puzzled. Princess? H..How did he know? He's part of The Management, not The Elementals.... I went along anyways.

Raymond then announced, " It was me who teleported her here. "

" ... "

Doubt from both Alice and Brandon filled the alley.

Alice spoke, " Enough of this. I know you're from The Management, so drop the act. It was (y/n), unless you show me that you are a magic user. "

" Look. "

Before we could blink out eyes, Raymond had disappeared, and in its place was a ring of fire that quickly died down.

A few seconds later, the ring of fire reappeared and died down once again, revealing not just Raymond, but also a part of him we never knew.

" What..? How did you.. "

" Since all the other groups are not allies of The Management, I guess you won't tell on me, so here's a secret- I'm an undercover for The Elementals.
I know you're from The Eclipse, and your parents are the leaders. It was mentioned by my leader. Your parents should have mentioned about us, haven't they? "

Alice nodded, still shock of what just happened.

Raymond continued, " Besides, only people above 18 have their magic unlocked internally. She just turned 18, do you really think she could have mastered it within less than a day? Don't be ridiculous. "

Alice remained silent, but Brandon couldn't hold it any longer.

He tried to sort it out peacefully, " Let's stop shouting, alright? The cake's getting cold. Aren't we here to celebrate? "

Raymond got out of control and started to verbally attack everyone, " Brandon, stop defending your girlfriend when you are just a brainw.. "

" I. Am. Not. Brainwashed. " Brandon seemed to start building up rage.

I didn't think Raymond noticed as he continued his rant, " Yeah right. Everyone in the top 1% gets brainwashed. Who doesn't? "

Brandon finally retaliated, " ME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! YOU KNOW NOTHING! I'M THEIR LEADER! THEY'RE ALL IN MY CONTROL! I DON'T GET MANIPULATED BY ANYONE! "

And then he stopped. Having seen at our confused and fearful faces, he explained, " Look. I know all of you heard that the smartest 1% was brainwashed, and the people who didn't get assassinated. It's true, mostly. The smartest one out of the 1% is chosen as their leader, and that's me. To believe it or not, it's up to you. "

" Ok... lets.. have cake..? " I said, in an attempt to ease the tension.

They all looked at me as if I had done something I shouldn't have done.

But then Alice joking told the others, " Hey, follow the birthday girl's commands! "

All of us broke up into laughter and sat down, with Raymond using fire magic to teleport some cutlery here.

There may be some misunderstandings between us still, but at least now we could sit down properly and have some cake. It was a good thing.

This concludes the end of another chapter, but one more thing before you guys go.

I got tagged by Hitsuka_Matsuri so I'll be tagging 15 people.

Hitsuka_Matsuri (because you're my true friend and cousin)
TheGoldenOstrich
Sphintus_and_Titus
illuminaxin (sorry)
JasSnail
JoeHang
Ghoul_Pinas18
phunston
blessingmukai
green1000
DarkGirl34
Ragexlr
LaxitSanghvi
salomekamau
TinaX2

And that's it! Once again for reading and I wish you a good day ahead!