How they met

(Year 2537)

Your POV

" Give us all the expensive stuff you have and your money. Or else... "

He towered over me, shoving me forcefully with his cold and unfeeling metallic arm.

A boy that seemed about my age suddenly rushed towards him and kicked him. In the... place it hurts most.

The bully that was suffering from mortal wounds yelled at his companions, and probably his ' subordinates. ' ,

" GET HIM! "

That boy seemed to be able to dodge every single attack, but then,

He fell.

I just plainly stared at them, nobody in my way. I could have just left, I could have just ran away, yet I didn't. I just didn't want to.

The malicious ' leader ' stood up and walked slowly, in a villainous manner toward the helpless boy that now had all four of his limbs grabbed by his ' subordinates ' , swinging a punch at his face. He winced softly, but then nothing else.

That beast smirked, and was about to punch him again when suddenly, another boy yelled, " Hey! You coward bullies! Come after me if you dare! ", before running away.

The angered bull charged with its allies towards the matador that had nowhere to run.

In simpler terms, the boy who lured the bullies away was getting cornered at the end of the alley. There was no way he could get out of this situation.. unless there was a miracle.

All of a sudden, a girl that looked younger than any of us came in with a kick in the face to that self-proclaimed street owner and hit so fast she also knocked all of the rest onto the floor before they could even react. She remained silent and gave a menacing glare at all of them.

The group of boys who once seemed fearless had all of their courage evaporated in a matter of seconds, and scrambled away as quickly as their legs could carry them.

" Why are the two of you still standing there like blocks of wood? Come on over! "

The girl said, " What are your names? I'll start first. My name's Alice. "

The boy who tried to save me said, " Raymond's my name. "

The boy who tried to lure the bullies away said, " I'm Brandon. "

It was my turn. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell someone who saved you your name, would it?

" (y/n) "

And that's how it all started.

This chapter is kinda shorter but it works. Kinda. Anyways this is the end of the chapter (This retarded author is stating the obvious) so byeeee