The hidden project

Raymond's POV

" It seems you have brought a visitor. "
Gabriel said as he appeared from behind me just after i sent (y/n) away.

I turned my body towards Gabriel," (y/n) is just a friend. And they didn't see anything. Stop overreacting. "

" Oh, am I? That person is JUST a friend? If so, are you going to bring ALL of your other friends here? This is no playground, nor is it some place where learning journeys are held. I did not want to embarrass you in front of your friend, so i remained silent in their presence. Sure, they didn't see anything. However, that person HEARD something. I do not want this project to be heard of by commoners. DO. YOU. HEAR. ME? "

" Yes sir, I will not bring anyone else here again. "

" That was what I wanted to hear, now go meet that important friend of yours. I shan't hold you back any further, Mister wonderful friend. "

I felt like throwing a punch at his face, but what he said made sense. It was indeed my fault. I hastily teleported back to the alley.

When i got there, I saw (y/n) sitting there.

Your POV

I was thinking about that noise.

That sound that came out of the door..

GNRAAAH!

The thought of it made me shiver.

What exactly was that creature? It was nothing like what I have ever heard in my entire life. It.... Is it a....

Just then, Raymond teleported back the way I did. When I saw him, I walked towards him and questioned in a shivery tone, " Was that.. a....a zom.. "

He cut me off, " It's not,and we're weren't supposed to speak of it, are we?"

" I don't think it makes a difference for someone working in The Management, does it? "

" Why are you talking me like that now? If I had known, I wouldn't have shown you that place. "

" All I'll say is that I won't breathe a single word about today. "

" I know you wouldn't. "

" I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for the sake of the people. I don't want them to worry. And if there's nothing else, I'll be going back home. "

Raymond's POV

I watched as (y/n) slowly distanced away from me, both firguratively and physically.

I've lost a friend today, and I'm not losing any more. This secret will stay as one even till my deathbed.

Hi, it's me again. Basically we're going back to  year 2543 next chapter. Yay! Ok that's all for this chapter byeeee