The truth (part 2)

Raymond's POV

"So here we are."

"...Whoa.."

"Don't ' Whoa ' me. I'm not one of these rich people. "

" It's just...I think there would be such a big piece of land that I never knew about...."

I explained ," You see, around 400 years ago...You know the story. One thing you didn't know was..There was bias. In particular,racism. Even after what they have been through, they remained hateful towards each other. They split the land into four parts at first- 37% to the ...let's just call them the people with a light skin tone, 23% the African-Americans, 30% to all asians and 10% to all the people from other places as most people from they country was killed. We... belong to the 37%. One more thing. You've heard about The Management, haven't you? "

(y/n) nodded their head and asked, " I've heard of them, but where and what is The Management? "

" The Management is a group of the most intelligent people from all four lands that decide to work together and well, manage everyone. That's why they're called The Management. Most of them station in the middle of all four lands, while the minority are planted everywhere to spy on people."

Your POV

Was he referring to himself as part of The Management? I wanted to ask and opened my mouth, but I decided to keep it shut. It may affect our friendship, so I decided to have my lips sealed.

Somehow, Raymond seemed to have seen through my thoughts.

" Yes, I am part of The Management. I can walk you there, but that would take a long time and there's a teleporting machine around here. I'm not supposed to bring many visitors here, but you're only one visitor, so I guess I'll get pass with this loophole. Now get going and quit staring at me. "

We walked into an abandoned house with no electricity, I think. Raymond snapped his fingers and a hole just...appeared below us and we fell into it.

Just a second later, we fell from
above and dropped into a cave with countless exits.

"Follow closely. It's really easy to get lost in here. "

After several minutes of endless walking,we stood in front of one of the entrance of the majestic building.

He brought me in and showed me around the common areas inside. It was quite interesting with a few upcoming projects until we walked until the end.

The door wrote, "Only the highest levels of authority are allowed to enter."

I knew I shouldn't have asked, but curiosity got the better of me and three words came out of my mouth, " What's in there? "

Raymond averted the question,               " You..you must be worn out. It's really easy to get out of here. You just have to use... "

GNRAAAH!

" I....I think you should go."

He pushed me inside a machine. It was fascinating, but my mind was still thinking about what just happened.     

" I'll join you in a bit."

Before I knew it, I was sent back back to the alley that I now felt stranger to.

Um hi..? I don't know what to say but thanks to anyone who is reading this if you like it do vote and comment. Sorry for anyone who is confused about the story. Nvm byeeee

Edit:The next one is just going to wrap this up before we go back to year 2543.I apologise if you expected something long.