2- Frendzied

MULAN

Me my husband , Demetrius & my daughter Demetria , lived in Manhattan New York, I liked it here a little, but I missed home , back in Jersey, it's where I grew up and Demetria was born there too. I also wanted to be closer to my grandma, she was now in the nursing home back in Jersey, I wanted her to live with us , but Demetrius insisted that she was better off and safer down there, so that's where I left her.

Ace and I have been married for going on 4 years , we got married right after we both turned 18 after graduation and Demetria had turned one at the time.

Flashback ...

" Why didn't you tell me it was a possibility she wasnt gone be mine mulan? " Bryson asked as while I layed in the hospital bed.

I had just given birth to my baby girl the day before.

" Cause I didn't want you backing out before you even found out who baby it was " I responded

I looked over at Demetrius, he was just sitting there looking down , not even entertaining the situation.

" This Fucked up man , but you wait till the day of the birth to tell me really , we been together too long for this sneaky shit man " Bryson said pissed.

" Listen the doctors just took her to get the test done , when the come back in a few and say which is the father , that's who I'll name her after & that's who she gone be calling daddy" I said before turning over.

" Thats cool Demetrius ?" I asked.

" Yeah " he said dryly.

20 minutes later

" Alright , here is your daughter, we ran our test and the quickest we will have the Result back is tomorrow " The nurse said bringing me my baby.

" Okay , thanks " I responed.

In the back of me head I was really hoping this baby was Demetrius,  he is who i wanted to be with.

The Next day ....

" Here are the results " the nurse said handing me the papers, I read them.

" What it say " the both said in unison.

" You the father Demetrius,"  I said handing him the papers.

A smile came across his face and the. He looked at Bryson who had his face balled up , then he walked out the hospital .

End of Flash back ....

JAZZ

" Man I'm just so sick of his shit Nicey " I said filling her in on my problems.

" He really tried to say them nasty ass panties was yours ? I wouldve beat Julian ass girl" She responded.

We was posted at our favorite spot Starbucks drinking a cappuccino and eating donuts.

" I would've if Jazel and Jayla wasn't in the house " I told her.

" How are my God babies anyway?" She asked

" They good, walking and terrorizing the house " I joked

We both laughed and talked a while longer then we went about our ways I went home and she did too.

" Mommy home " I said opening the front door.