6 - Deaths

DEMETRIUS

" Nahh man , hell nahh man, not my cousin man , this can't be real, it just cant" I said pasing back in forth in my room.

" Baby , relax , calm down" Mulan said pulling my arm.

" Hell nah, let me go, my fucking cousin was found with two fucking bullets in his head , and n top of that he was butt ass naked, he ain't going out like that, I'm not letting him" I carried on pisssed.

" Ace, don't go do nothing stupide, you got me and Demetria to think about, now listen, I'm going to work, they called me in late, you gotta watch Demetria okay" she said inturpting my thoughts.

" Yeah, yeah whatever okay" I said ignoring her really , then she left.

MULAN

I knew Demetrius was hurting about his cousin death, but I had to work. I got off work and came home to about 5 cars parked out front, I already new these niggas was in her plotting,  I walked in my home and the smell of weed hit me like bat, I looked over to Demetrius, he was sitting over on the couch with some other guys drinking, smoking , and gambling.

" Where is Demetria! " I semi yelled.

His fingers pointed to the direction of her room, I hurried over there, when I swing the door opend and looked in her room, I saw nothing.

" Demetria ?" I called.

" Mommy? " she called back coming from under her bed.

" Babygirl what you doing under there and what happens to your face ?" I said looking at a bruise across her smooth light face.

" daddy hit me when I cry " she said with tears rolling down.

" Stay here baby, mommy about to handle this." I said with tears coming down.

I went back down stairs and pissed the fuck off.

" aye y'all gotta get the fuck out my house." I said cutting the music off.

Everybody was hesitant to move all looking around at Demetrius.

" NOW !" I yelled.

They all gout the drunk and high asses up and left.

" You fucking hit my daughter ace" I said closing the door behind the last person to exit.

" She was crying and I hit her, not even that hard she lightskinned that's why its bruised like that " he said shrugging it off and taking another sip of his drink.

" Dont put your fucking hands on her ever again or I will fucking kill you, I put that on myself. After all the shit I told you which my parents you gone hit my child" I said hurt.

" Look , she my kid too & I take care of shit around here, if I feel like beating my child when she doing something I don't approve of that's what the fuck I'm gone do, now move " he said pushing me aside.

I rolled my eyes and went back to Demetria, I put ice on her face, and then warmed her a bath, then I talked to her about how daddy doesn't mean it , told her I love her and then put her to bed.I walked back to my room, and Demetrius was sitting on the end of the bed , taking sips of henny.

" I just found out my cousin so called killed his girlfriend then himself today, and you acting like you don't care" he said.

I ignored his comment and got under the covers of our king size bed. Be fore I knew anything he was on top of me.

" I need your love and support more than anybody's girl " he said kissing my neck.

" Stopppp, stoppp." I said trying to hold moans.