16 - Gone

JAH'NICE

With all that had been going on, I hadn't really had the chance to talk to my mom, and I really needed too.

" Hey mama " I said walking in her house.

" Hey baby *COUGH* COUGH*" she said covering her mouth.

" You feeling alright" I said studying her features.

" Yeah, baby I'm okay" she said sitting down

I noticed she looked real dark around her eyes and her lips were dry and pale.

" You sure ma?" I asked again.

" Yeah, baby " she said.

" So you ready to see Junior tomorrow ?" I asked.

" Yeah " she said.

" Can you fix me a cup of coffee please baby, lots of sugar" she said.

" Okay" I said going into her ketchen.

We talked a little more and I filled her in on some things , then I had to go home with the kids , while Julian worked.

" Okay mama, I'm gone go home to these kids, and I'll be here tomorrow to get you " I said.

" Okay, kiss the babies for me *COUGH*COUGH*" SHE said before hugging me.

" Love you ma" I said.

" Love you too sweetie " she said.

Then I left for home.

JULIAN

After nicey got home I left for work.

" Hello Mr.Johnson " I heard an unfamiliar voice say to me.

" Hey can I help you ?" I said to her.

" Um yes, I'm Brittany Murphy, your new assistant " she said.

" Okay, so you were the one my coworker hired." I responded.

" Yes sir" she said.

" Okay Brittany,  can you fax these to the other company in Jersey?" I asked her handing her the paperwork

" Sure thing " she said.

I watched as she walked away, and might I say her ass looked good in them dress pants, but I snapped back to reality,  and headed to my office.

BRITTANY

" Girl the boss is fine as hell " my friend Mya said, to me as I was faxing the files.

" Yesss girl, and I'm his assistant,  so I gotta keep my composer , to keep this job" I said laughing quietly.

" Lucky you, and anyway, wassup with this married guy you dating" she asked.

" Separated Mya " I said rolling my eyes.

" Separated my ass he still wearing the ring" she said.

" That cause it cost him his money, you know how niggas are these days" I said laughing .

" Shit that's true, but let me go before I loose this job." She said going off.

KIM

Yes I'm married to Bryson Cole, and yes I Knew he knew Nicey and Julian, and Yes I did tell him this was his baby, because I had sex with Jared and then a week later had sex with Bryson, then a month later, I'm pregnant . I had no idea who the father was. Although Bryson and I was separated he still slept in my bed everynight, even though he have his on apartment. This night I guess he just wanted to go home, because of his big day tomorrow at his new job, when we separated we decided Kyson our son stay here with me, because he has been living here his entire life, so this is where he'll stay.

BRYSON

After I left from Kim house with my son, I came back to my apartment and then hopped in the shower, while in the I thought about what I was gone wear to my day at my new job tomorrow, glade Julian still my homeboy cause I did need this job.

I was working as a Security gaurd, but I got fired when they found weed in my system , and I've been looking for work ever since.

By the time I got out the shower, I check my phone for notifications, I noticed I had a text from this girl I been talking to lately, it's just sex between us really, and I told her that in the beginning, because I'm still in love with my wife.

BRITTANY - Where are you ?

ME - home , why ?

BRITTANY - Can I come over after I get off.

ME - yeah , bring condoms

Then I clicked the phone off and then threw it on the bed, and then I went to my closet and picked out this nice suit and tie, with matching shoes. Then I put my joggers on, no shirt, and layed in my bed and got on instagram.

JAH'NICE

I got up early,  made sure Julian was straight with the kids and then I left to go get my mother.

KNOCK KNOCK

I knocked on her door, waited, then knocked again, no answer, I then looked Under her doormat and got the spare key, and opened her door.

" MAMA ?" I called out walking around the dark house.

" Mama?" I called out again

Then I tripped and fell on my hands and knees, when I turned around and saw what I fell over my heart completely dropped.

" MAMA NOOO" I yelled out grabbing her lifeless body .

I quickly called he ambulance, after 15 minutes they arrived and rushed her to the hospital, I jumped in my car and followed behind. While driving I grabbed my phone and dialed Julian number and filled him in quickly.

I was in the hospital waiting, then Julian arrived about 8 minutes later.

" Nicey how is she, she good" he said walking in with the kids.

" I - I don't know " I said crying.

" Calm down baby, it's gone be okay, relax babe" he said rubbing my stomach.

I sat down comforting my kids , while Julian comforted me. Then the doctor showed about 30 minutes later.

" How is my mother " I said standing.

" I'm sorry Mrs.Wilson, she didn't make it, we did all we could for her, but it was to late ma'am,  she's gone" the doctor said.

" Gone " I said under my breath

" Nicey.....Baby ..... come here Jah'nice.." I heard Julian call as I was walking away.

I didn't bother to turn around,  I just kept walking out of the hospital.

JULIAN

I grabbed my kids , and buckled them in there seat belts, I called my parents whom I was now cool with and told them what happened. And I followed closely behind my fiancé as she walked on the side walk crying her heart out.