4 - Work

MULAN

1 MONTH LATER

We moved back to Jersey, And of course Demetrius crew and drugs followed, he started running his business here and it was picking up quickly. I told Demetrius I wanted to work I didn't like being in that big ads house by myself all day while he worked and Demetria went to school. I got a Job working as a social worker , and I started Monday.

JAH' NICE

MONDAY

We had this new worker coming in and of course I had to be the person to show this person the ropes.

" Jah'nice,  this is your new co-worker " I heard my supervisor say behind me

I turned around to greet this person , my heart stopped and my smile disappeared off my face , It was Mulan, last I heard she flew off to new York with Demetrius.

" Nice to meet you " she said holding her hand out , with this ugly smirk on her face.

" Same to you " I said trying to be professional,  in front of my supervisor.

" Okay , show her everything she needs to know & I'll be back with your paper work later" my supervisor said before leaving my office.

Mulan went and closed my office door.

" Its been a long time Nicey " she said with that ugly smirk.

" My friends and family call me Nicey, my name is Jah'nice " I corrected.

" Well excuse me Jah'nice , listen , we to old to be cat fighting , I just wanna work and go home, so tell me what I gotta do quickly so I can leave your presence." She said rolling her eyes.

I can see she still acted like a teenager. I showed her everything as quick as I could and got her out my office, all that work day she kept aggravating me asking me the same things I already told her how to do over and over.

LATER THAT DAY

" Hey baby " Julian said as I was walking in our condo.

I noticed no noise in the house.

" Hey bae,  where Kain ?" I asked.

" At my mom's " he responded.

" Okay, you won't believe what happened at work" I said flopping on the couch.

" What ?'' He asked getting my feet and taking my shoes off.

" remember I told you we had a new person coming and I had to show them the ropes and stuff ?" I started.

" Yeah ..." he said massaging my feet.

" lucky for me the co-worker is Mulan" I told him.

" Mulan from high school? " he asked

" Yep , that hoe, her last name is Kemp now like her husband Demetrius, she kept showing everyone that diamond" I said rolling my eyes at the thoughg.

" Damn,  so they back in Jersey " he asked.

" Yep " I said.

" Dont worry bae,  just stick it out for a lil while longer , we will be living in Miami soon enough " he said getting up and going to the kitchen

JUNIOR

" Hey baby , I'm glade your off , we needed this time together " Stacey said sitting on my lap.

" I know baby " I said kissing her.

" Baby , I was just reminiscing about what happened 5 years ago with your sister " she said out the blue , I looked at her sideways .