10 - The Message

JAH'NICE

I loved being back here in Miami, and we were happy too. The kids started school, and Julian was working as usually, I was home alone so I decided to go spend the day with my mom.

JOYCE

I had started back going to my regular doctor to get my insulin shots since we moved back to Miami. My doctor told me I didn't have too much longer at my last appointment , although I felt well. I decided not to tell my children , it was already so much going on and Nicey was pregnant so I'll just keep it to myself.

" So what you wanna do today ?" I asked nicey.

" I made us a appointment to get our hair, nails , and eyebrows did " she responded.

" Ahh yes, I need this died back black" I said joking but seriously

" I think your hair with your natural grey highlights are cute mama" she said .

" ehh, I like it a little bit" I responded

JUNIOR

Me and Kim has been dating for about 2 months now, taking things slow too, she haven't let me hit it yet either, which was killing me because I haven't had any since Stacey months ago when we were dating.

" So you gone meet me for dinner tonight" I said through the phone.

" Sure , where at ?" Kim responded.

" Let's go to Tai's " I said.

" Okay I'll meet you at 8:30 Jared " she said.

We said our good byes and then got off the phone.

KIM

I enjoyed spending time with Jared, he was a very sweet guy, but I was hiding something from him, I'm married, yes Married but separated and i still slept with my husband from time to time. It's just that day when he came up and asked for my number I couldn't help but call him.

LATER THAT DAY

It was time for my date with Jared, and Tai's was a kind of fancy restaurant so I wanted to dress nice, I got out the shower, wrapped my towel around me, and then went through my closet and thumbed through my clothes. I decided to where a silk fitted nude dress that stopped at my mid thigh, and some nude heals, I put in some gold earing a gold necklace, and a matching bracelet and anklet, I fixed my hair in its bob, then grabbed my clutch and was out.

" You look good " Jared said as I sat at the table he was at.

" Thanks Jared " I responded smiling.

" I told you , you can call me Junior" he said laughing.

" And I told you, I love your first name" I said laughing back.

" I guess so , so what's going on with you ?" He asked.

" Nothing major, work and stuff " I responded.

I felt a buzz at my phone and seen a message, from my husband. IT READ.

Hubby ❤: where are you ?

I simply responded on a date, then I locked my phone.

JULIAN

My parents did call and check up on things, but ever since they found out kain wasn't my son and we were keeping Demetria, they were different, they never asked how they were, and I knew my family they were uptight at times

" How Nicey and the baby doing" my mom asked over the phone.

" Well, we find out next month what she's having" I responded.