5- Rising

JAH'NICE

" Baby ?" Julian said touching my leg.

" Yeah ?" I said looking up at him

" I met up with your brother at the ice cream place the other day right ?" He started.

" Oh okay, I didn't know you invited him " I responded

" He invited me " he said.

" Why ?" I asked

He told me about Stacey and how she may have something going on with Jordan I shook my head in disgust.

" Wow, how could she so my brother like that , he is such a sweet man, and If they starting this mess from five years ago , I'm dealing with it , I swear " I told him getting angry.

" Just watch Mulan , her every move, her conversations, her everything " he told me

" Okay,  will do " I said getting up.

" Where you going ?" He asked.

" Fix me some food " I told him

" Me ? You mean us " he corrected

" I guess big head " I told him.

We ate and then went to bed

NEXT MORNING

I got up did my hygiene thing , and then went to the closet, I chose to wear a dark blue fitted pencil skirt that came right to the top of my knees, and a grey dressy top , I but on some black heals , and put my long black hear in a neat top bun , and I was ready for work.

I wen to Kain room and got him woke up and let him do his hygiene thing , and then went to his closest,  I picked him out a collar yellow polo shirt , and some white pants, and then all white polo shoes , I combed his curly hair and put it in a man bun, and he was ready for school.
By 7:30 am we were out the door.

When I got to work I went straight to my office and got to work, when I heard an familiar male voice, that I didn't hear everyday, I came out my office to be nosey and I was stunned at who it was. It was Demetrius, he was still fine, he was older now , which age just make him look finer, he had gotten buffer, and had a lot more tattoos, you could tell he had been locked up. As I was studying his features, I looked back up at his face and he was looking right at me, I turned my head , and went for the restroom.

DEMETRIUS

I came to Mulan job to bring her brief case she left home, when I spotted Nicey looking at me from her office,  it was my first time seeing her in like 5 years, she was still bad as hell, and still shorter than a mf, I can see when she had that baby it gave her some hips and still that small waist with more booty , even though she was already thick, and her hair was even longer than it was back then. Once she saw me looking she walked away to the bathroom.

" Baby I'm in a rush , so I can't stop back bye the house, where y'all bathroom ?" I asked.

" Right there, and careful these bathroom doors don't lock " she pointed.

I had to hear her voice, I didn't know why. I walked over to the bath room and waited for people to walk by and I opend the girls one stall bathroom door.

I looked at nicey , she didn't even notice me enter, she had her hands on the sink looking down, she finally looked up after a few seconds , and jumped at my sight in the background of the mirror.

" Demetrius,  what the hell " she whispered turning around.

" Its been for ever " I said looking in her.