8 - Worry

JAH'NICE

" I'm not stupid Julian, now tell me what the hell happend, one minute y'all telling me Stacey cheated on Junior and the next minute she come up dead with Jordan too" I said semi yelling.

" Listen don't worry about this okay, you carrying our baby now, you can't me stressing " he told me.

" Did y'all kill them, tell the truth" I told him beginning to cry.

" it wasn't about stacey, Jordan been using her to plot against us so we had to do what we had to do" he said.

" Oh my god , this is exactly why we don need a baby right now, you can go to jail and leave me with 2 kids." I told him.

" I'm not, they ain't gone trace me nor him." He said .

***OKAY, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FORGOT, TREY IS JAZZ BABY DADDY.***

DEMETRIUS

" Wassup Trey" I said dapping him up.

" Wassup bruh, what's cracking?" He said.

" Yo, I'm on a mission and I need you bruh" I told him.

" Listen I got 2 niggas on my hit list , so you in or what?" I said.

" Who ?" He asked.

" One they call Junior & the other is Julian" I said.

TREY

DAMN when he said those names it hit me hard, those are my girl friends I met them a couple times when I was with her when we just hanging. I was finally trying to do right by her & this shit was gone ruin us.

I told Ace I was in because I needed the money & he was paying good, then I dipped.

" Wassup bae " I said walking sitting in this girl car I been talking to lately.

" don't be calling me bae til you leave Jazz or whatever her name is." She responded

" Paige you know you my main though " I said kissing her.

** FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FORGOT PAIGE IS JULIAN SISTER, SHE LIVES OUT OF TOWN**

" I guess, anyway I'm only in town for a couple of days , then I gotta go back to New york." She informed me.

" Okay, I'm most deff gone make sure you enjoy yourself " I told her putting my hand on her thigh.

" Okay bae, anyway I gotta go see my people , so I'll see you later" she said.

I kissed her we said our good byes and then I got out her car, and left.

JULIAN

" Long time no see " I said walking in my parents house hugging my sis.

" Hey little brother where's Kain and Nicey ?" Paige asked.

" In the car they coming " I responded

" Okay, how work going ?" She asked.

" Its all going good, how bout you Mrs. Big time movie director?" I asked jokingly

" Great " she said laughing.

" Hey Paige , how are you ?" Nicey said coming in hugging her.

" I'm fine, and hey Kain auntie baby " Paige responded hugging kain.

" So what you getting into tonight ?" I asked her.

" I have a date with an old friend" s he responded.