18 - Set back

JAH'NICE

It's been a month since my mother's passing, and it was still hard to deal with, but I was slowly but showly making it, but lately I have been having trouble in my pregnancy,  and pains that I never felt with Kain.

" Oooooohhhhccccchhhh" I moaned in pain balled up in my bed.

" Bae, what's wrong?" Julian said rushing by my side.

I looked down at my crouch and saw alot of liquid and blood.

" Shit, stay here baby, I'm calling the ambulance " Julian said running down stairs .

I was in so much pain, I think I was feeling contractions which was way to early. The babies wasn't due for another 3 months and right now I think I am in labor.

JUNIOR

Melanie and I have grown closer over the past month, as she been helping me deal with my mama passing, I'm not gone even lie, I'm so sprung , like head over heals for her , I swear.

" It was you last month wasn't it ?" I said after the gaurd left the room.

" Me last month what ?" She asked.

" You made it possible for me to go to the funeral last month" I said

" Okay, you got me, it was me, the warden is my father " she said smiling

I got up close to her and grabbed her waist, and quickly kissed her lips, before the gaurd turned back around.
She looked at me and smiled.

" I love you" I said staring in her eyes.

" I love you too, so please don't do that again before they move you into a different penitentiary. " she said pushing me away.

" just wait till I get out this dump, and get my life back, I'm gone give you the world " I said to her.

She just smiled and blew a kiss at me.

JULIAN

My mom was still here, so she had the kids, while I was in the hospital with nicey, they had me in the waiting room instead of in the room with her which scared the hell out of me, I know she had been going through a lot with her brother getting locked up, and then her mama passing, and now it has jeopardize the life of her and our unborn kids.

" Hello Mr.Johnson " the doctor said shaking my hand.

" Hey doc, how my fiancé ." I said.

" I'm sorry sir, but she is threatening a miscarriage as we speak " he said.

" No, we go loose our babies. " I said.

" Well sir the only way we can save them, is if we do an emergency c- section , today , the only problem with that is saving their lives may kill the mother's life " he said to me.

That hit me hard as ever, right now I was an emotional wreck.

" But right now we have her stable , I just don't know for how long, but you are able to see her now " he said continueing.

On the walk over to her room, I called my dad and filled him in quickly, then got off the phone, as I was walking in.

" Hey baby " she said as I was walking in.

" Hey babe, you feeling better ?" I asked.

" Yeah , and listen, I already told the doctors to go through with the c-section, they will be coming in shortly, and if I don't make it, I just won't make it, so whatever happens, I love you, tell my brother I love him, kiss Kain and Demetria for me, and these babies tell them mommy love them so much, okay, be strong for our babies okay " she said with tears.

" Okay, we are ready to begin now, sir we gonna ask you to leave now " the nurse said walking in before I could speak.

" I love you Nicey, make it through this baby please, I need you " I said with tears, kissing her, and then walking out the room.

When I got back to the waiting room, my mom, dad, Paige, and my kids were in the waiting room.

" The paster, who lead Mrs. Joyce funeral is on the way to say a prayer with us, but I need you to be strong now son while, you got kids baby, be strong " my mother said hugging me.

" Lord , give me strength and guidance, I really need you, please don't take her away from me please " I said under my breath.

BRYSON

Julian had been having some family problems and he hadn't been at work, so he had me and his other partner fill in for him, me personally,  I loved the job because I was close to Brittany, one thing about her, she will fuck you
Anywhere , it just made us more spontaneous. Still even with her in my life, I was still with Kim every chance I got, she was my wife, we were going through some things at the time, but we were gone get back right, before this baby come.

BRITTANY - Bathroom now 😘

Me - Otw 😏

I chuckled at the message and shook my head, I hopped on the elevator and went down to 13th floor, from the 18th, and went down to our Lil spot the janitorial bathroom, no one ever used it, hell you needed a key just to get in.

" Hurry, I gotta get back " she whispered biting her lip.

" Ssssh, just let daddy work" I said turning her around , bending her over the sink.

I let my zipper down, and pulled out my tool, I lifted her dress and then slid her panies to the side, and shoved my tool deep in her.

" Ahhh" she moaned , I got my hands and cover her mouth.

" Sssshh, I don't wanna her nothing, but that ass clapping " I whispered in her ear.

I kept on pounding her, making her ass jiggle , and I must say it was a pretty sight. I got my finger and and rubbed her clit, I noticed her legs getting weak. I turned her over and picked her putting her against the wall, and I started drilling her again,  we went on for about 20 minutes, then we cleaned each other up, and went on about our days.

KIM

I decided since Bryson was working and Kyson was in school, I would go to see Junior.

" Wassup " he said as he was seated.

" I just wanted to keep you informed with the pregnancy and all , and also I'm sorry about your mom" I said .

I felt eyes on me and I looked to the side , and I saw the nurse behind the glass staring at me. I just shot her a look and then ignored it.

" Who's she ?" I asked.

" The nurse " I told her.

" What you fucking her or something ?" I said getting loud

" Calm the fuck down man , do it look like I can fuck anything in here ?, no , I cant, on top of that you ain't mines , I don't want you, only reason I still deal with you is cause of this baby , that's it" He said getting up and going to the gaurds, I just grabbed my things and left.

JUNIOR

When I called , Julian filled me in on everything going on with Nicey, I was hurt yet once again,  it's like a cycle of bad things ruining my life, the only reason I have been making it is because I've been speaking to god, and Melanie has been there through all this.

I got down on my knee, and put my hands together, while I was in my cell.

" Dear lord, I have been through the storm, and worse, my mother left me, I'm in jail, and my sister may be loosing her life or her babies, Jesus, I ask you to keep my sister here with me please lord, she is what I have left of my mother, lord I ask you to please keep her babies too, if she make it and they dont, she'll never be the same, Lord I ask you to let me out of this Prison soon, so I can be with my family , they need me right now, Jesus I apologize for all my sins and wrong doings, I just wanna be on a straight path, lord I ask you to keep me going right , in your name I pray lord jesus, Amen." I said aloud before wiping my tear.

** COMMENT , VOTE, AND SHARE, SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, WILL NICEY MAKE IT OR WILL THE BABIES MAKE IT, OR WILL THEY BOTH, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK**