15- Birthday Party

JAH'NICE

I had my baby's party planned out fully and i was determined to make it a success, the theme colors of the party was grey and blue, and and we were having a lot of guest. My mom, Paige, Bryson and his son, and kids from his school were attending.

" Where the hell is the cake the party starts in 10 minutes and people have arrived" I said stressed talking to Julian

" Listen I'm gone go up stairs and call the company , relax bae " he said.

Finally the actors were here, we hired his favorite cartoon characters, spiderman, captain hook, captain america, and Peter pan. After I escorted them to the back yard where the people was they immediately started entertaining. After I got them straight I went back up stairs to Kain room.

" Hey baby boy, you got your clothes on yet?" I asked him.

" Last is my shirt" he said smiling.

He wore some true religion grey jeans with a true religion baby blue button up shirt, and a snap back grey and blue true religion hat. With the latest grey and blue Jordan 7s

" You look so handsome my birthday boy " I said kissing his cheek.

" Thanks mama " he said.

" Okay, I'll be up in a minute " I said leaving out of his room.

" Demetria you dressed baby ?" I said entering her room

" Yes, but my hair " she said.

I grabbed my brush and put her hair in a cute messy bun. Then we went hand in hand down stairs.

" The man said he'll be with the cake in 5 " Julian said.

" Okay, get Metri take her to the entertainment in the back" I said to him.

" Okay" he said.

KNOCK KNOCK

" Hey Bryson" I said opening the door for him and taking in a small hug

" Hey wassup this my son Kyson" he said.

" Hi Kyson, this is Demetria , and this is Kain , yall can go in the back to play, the cake will be here soon" I told them

JUNIOR

" I'm starting to think you like me, since you be calling me in here so much" I said walkn in the doctors office.

" Leave us Todd " she told the gaurd.

" No, I was just doing another follow up, to make sure there was no virus" she said smiling.

" So you don't like me " I said laughing.

" I didn't say that " she said looking at me.

" So you do ?" I asked.

" I didn't say that either" she said laughing.

" Well I'll tell you what Melanie, when I get out can I take you on a real date ?" I asked smiling.

" Sure " she said smiling back.

JAH'NICE

Kain birthday was a success and I was extremely tired, the kids was knocked out on the couch beside me, soon as I put my feet up to get comfortable I heard a knock.

" I'll get it bae" Julian said coming out his office.

" Kim wtf " I heard him say, I rushed over as quick as I could.

" Bitch wtf you doing at my fucking house , slimy ass bitch" I said punching her ass.

Julian grabbed me and pulled me back.

" I didn't come over here to fight , please just listen , I'm sorry , about everything that happened, and I didn't want to do that to him, I really did fall for Jared, but Jazz and I are really close cousins, I did what I had to do, and I know you understand that just like your brother and Julian did what they had to do for you " she said.

As much as I hated her, and hated to admit it, she was right, and our situations was similar.

" Why you here Kim " Julian asked.

" I went to see Jared " she said.

" Why the fucking would you you already ruined his life." I said.

" I'm pregnant , with his baby, and I'm getting him out of prison" she said.

" Pregnant ? and out how ?" I said.

" Can I come in please " she said looking around.

I stepped aside and let her in.

" Quietly, my children are asleep" I told her.

" Okay, I'm going to turn myself in and tell them that I planted the drugs in Jared house" she said whispering

" Not a good plan, if you are pregnant with my brother baby you not gone have his kids in jail." She said.

As she was talking a noticed a diamond ring on her finger I hadn't seen before.

" You married or engaged ?" I asked.

" Married but separated " she said.

" So if your separated,  why wear the ring ?" I asked.

" Because it matches my earing " she said pushing her hair back.

" Oh okay " I said.

" Anymore secrets? " I asked.

" I have a 6 year old son, that's all " she said.

We talked a little more about this baby , and then she left. Julian grabbed Kain and Demetria sleeping bodies and carried them to their rooms and closed the doors, then he picked me up off the couch and carried me In our room.

Then he started to unbuckle my belt.

" What you doing Julian " I said looking down.

" Help you release some stress " he said pulling off my pants

" The kids home " I said.

" Then you better be quiet " he said pulling off my silk panties.

Then he buried his face in my women hood , and went to work, I was biting my lip and pulling sheets to keep from screaming. He started letting his tongue go in and out off my sweet whole, I grabbed his hair, and his tongue went deeper, then he came up and started suckling on my pearl.

" Mmmhmmm" I moans in pleasure.

Every moan I made he smacked my ass, I loved it too. After he finished we both went to shower together, things got heated again.

He went down and slid his middle finger deep in me, going in and out.
I saw his manhood had risen, he turned me around and picked me up with my back against the shower wall and slid his man hood deep in me.

KNOCK KNOCK

" Mommy " I heard Demetria say.

I turned around and looked at Julian and smiled , I kissed his lips, and then stepped out the shower, I wrapped my towel around me and then opened the door.

" Yes baby, " I said.

" I hungry " she said.

" Okay , mommy coming." I responded.

She went back down stairs and then I went to my closet got my Victoria secret blue silk robe and went to fix a meal for my family.

** COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINKING WILL HAPPEN NEXT, DON'T BE SILENT READERS ❤**