22 - Great doings

JAH'NICE

4 YEARS LATER

It's been four years now, and life has been normal so far, Demetria was 10 Kain is 10, Jonas and Joyce are 4 years old. I'm I'm 27, and Julian is now 29, Jared is 32, and his Fiancé who was now pregnant is 30. We were happy in life these days.

Julian eventually launched a new stock company, we had to move again, now we stay in Santa Monica California,  Jared stayed in Miami , and Julian parents were still in jersey. At this point in life I don't like to brag, but we were millionaires , Julian owned 3 stocking company's, one in Jersey, one in Miami, and one is here in California. I told him 4 years ago after I had these babies I was gone get back to work, and that's exactly what I did, with the billions of followers I have on instagram, who admire my styles, I decided to start a blog, it quickly sky rocked, I was meeting celebrity's doing interviews, being interviewed, people even stopped and asked for my autograph now. My kids went to the top private schools, so they can have the best offers in life.

" Ma, my friend Ashley wants to come over later and play in the game room with me , can she please " Kain asked me.

" A girl, I don't know about that son, your to young for girlfriends " I said to him.

" She not my girlfriend ma, she just asked to come over , can she ?" He asked.

" Uhhhh, I'll discuss it with your dad, and we will see, now go upstairs and freshen up for dinner " I told him.

" Okay ma" he said.

Again not bragging, but I had the most cutest kids, Kain was so handsome, he had dimples on both cheeks that he inherited from his real father, and due to the sports he played, he was kind of muscular , and already taller than me at only 10, I was really just short as hell, Demetria, had dimples on both cheeks too, she really looked just like a light skinned Kain, she had really full, honey blonde, long curly hair, she inherited from her real mom. Jonas, is so handsome and chubby as ever to just be 4, Joyce, reminded me alot of my mom, she had long hair to be her age, already hanging down her back, I had it braided up with beads in it. And she wasn't as chubby as Jonas,  but heavy for her age too.

JULIAN

I had a baby on the way, I was marring the girl of my dreams and we had no drama in our lives, I loved it that way. I visited my sister in California often, whenever I had the time. At this point in my life, I owned my own orthodontics business , and I was making pretty good money, I was even in the process of getting another business in a different city. I had Melanie quit her job, I didn't need her working up there with them perverts at the prison, I know how they use to be.

Her after and I were cool, but her mama hated my guts though , I still don't know why, she has 4 older brothers and no sisters, they were very protective if her and I understood that cause I'm like that with nicey,  but we were cool.

KIM

Bryson and I were now divorced, I he told me himself he was in a serious relationship with some girl, Kylee and Kyson were now 4 and 10, and I'm 31, and engaged and pregnant again,  this time it's a boy again. I'm engaged to a man named Derrick Harvey, and we were happy too. My cousin Jazz had died in a prison fight about a year ago, I made sure her mother and kids were financially stable. I don't work now, Derrick makes enough to support us, he's a lawyer.

BRYSON

I knew the little boy that Kim was dating now, I knew him way back from Jersey, he is Demetrius older brother. I told her to be careful with him, all of them got problems, she told me to back off so I did, I was over there always though with my kids.

I was in a serious relationship with Paige Johnson, yes Julian sister, she came to the office in Miami one day, and I've been sprung every since , she was a movie director making alot of money, and of course I made a good living at the company, after Julian left miami he promoted me to CEO so I was doing really well.

JULIAN

"Let her come over what's the worst that can happen ?" I said to nicey.

" I do not want him thinking he can bring little fast girls up in my house, cause he likes them, these kids spoiled already as it is." She responded

" He 10 bae, he gone start liking girls around this age, I see no harm in ot, we can just keep an eye on them" I responded

" You can keep an eye in them, me and  the girls got hair appointment tomorrow so , you staying here with Kain and Jonas." She said.

" Fine, leaves out I'm the dust " I said laughing.

" We gotta get cute boo" she said.

" I know instagram became your job now, but I still don't like the fact you got Trey songz and Damn Omarion commenting under your pictures " I said to her.

" Bae, I had only one interview with them , we are just friends, calm down" she responded .

" Lol I know , I just want them to not say stuff like that to you " I said kissing her.

" They only say I'm beautiful or stuff like that " she said laughing

" Yeah, but I only wanna be the one to call you that "I told her, kissing her .

" I know baby, "she said climbing on my lap.

Man I love this girl, and I'm just happy to have her in my life.

** SO, THE BOOK HAS COME TO AN END, I HAD THE BEST TIME WRITING THIS, AND I LOVE ALL MY READERS. I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL MAKE A PART 3 OR NOT, BUT I'LL LET YOU GUYS KNOW SOON, ALSO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY ❤😊😉**