20 - Making it

JAH' NICE

2 weeks later

I have been through hell and back health wise, I was still weak but I was slowly making it, Although they say my baby girl wouldn't make it past a week, she did, and she even started breathing on her on, she was slowly but showly improving, tomorrow would be my last day in this hospital and my babies coming home too. We decided to name them, for my girl Joy, after my mom, and my little boy Jonas, which is what Julian picked out for him. Their full names are Joy Kala Johnson, and Jonas Kaleb Johnson.

" My babies so small " I said holding them.

" The doctors said they won't be there full sizes for another 5 months or so " Julian said.

JAZZ

I was sick of life like this, I was beat the hell up, strung out on all type of drugs, and being prostituted, I called up my cousin Kim, and she agreed to let me stay with her in Miami, I packed my little things, got my prostitution money and hopped on a bus all the way to miami, when I got there, she was already at the station, with her son.

" Hey girl how you doing" she said pulling me into a hug.

" I'll be alright soon" I said stratching my head.

I looked at her belly and saw a small bulge.

" You pregnant girl ?" I asked her.

She looked down, at her shoes.

" Yep" she said .

" What's wrong, you and Bry going through it?" I asked.

" This isn't his baby, it Jared baby, well you know him as Junior " she said getting in the car.

" Oh no , I feel like this is my fault " I said getting in the passenger seat.

" No, I wasn't supposed to fall for him, let alone sleep with him " she said.

" I shouldn't have drug you in my business, and I should have let that issue with him go, so this is what I'm gone do, I'm gone turn myself in, but I'm gone leave You out of it " I said to her.

" No, your not going to jail, I can just wait til he gets out" she said.

" Listen, I'm tired of life , I attempted suicide last week, jail might be my salvation, I need to get away from these drugs and I hear Diamond is out looking for me, I'm tired of worrying, I've lost everything in life, my man, my kids, I even lost my mother's love, the only thing that I have is my freedom , and really I don't have that ever since I got pulled into Prostitution, I'm doing this for myself, and your just getting something out of it, you can't talk me out of this one, so drop me off a block from the police station and then pull off, I'll call you as soon as I can, okay Kim " I said to her.

She wiped her tears and then drove off to where I told her to go, she dropped me off I went inside and told my story, in less than 45 minutes I was in cuffs, on multiple charges, Felonies for over the years, drug charges, possession of drugs, etc . I knew I was gone be put away for a long time and that's just what I needed.

JUNIOR

THE NEXT DAY

It was about 8 am, I was at breakfast , when the gaurds came over, cuffed me, and told me I was being sent to the Wardens office, I was scared as hell I figured he would've found out I was semi- dating his daughter and now giving me 10 days in the hole.

" Un- cuff this man " he said as I walked in the door.

" Mr. Wilson, the women who got you put in jail confessed yesterday, and is now incarcerated, we are done with your discharge papers, and you are once again a free man, we will be calling the Government association of People, and get your record clear if this crime you did not commet and you will receive the degrees you've earned and also your old job, here are your things and papers, you are free to go, Gaurds walk him out." He said to me handing me my things and papers.