12 - Court

JUNIOR

When that judge said a year in the pound , my heart dropped, I was never the criminal type growing up, and the shit I needed to be going to jail for wasn't even the reason I'm locked up now. I looked over at my family, Nicey, My mom ,Julian, and the kids. They all looked hurt, Nicey and mom was crying they heart out, I didn't need my mama stressing with her blood pressure,  and Nicey didn't need to be either with that baby on the way. Behind this shit I was gone loose my job and degree in Dentistry, but Julian already said when I get out I got a job at his company.

STACEY

I did what I had to do, cause at the end of the day Jazz is family and I do what I gotta do for family, the only thing was I did end up catching feelings for him, we had been dating for months, and then it wasn't even planned for me to have sex with him, I was just feeling him that night. But it was over he was gone to jail now.

JAH'NICE

I felt drained , it has just been so much going on, and now my brother is locked up in jail because of me, we agreed to leave the situation alone, and try to stay out of this shit for good, I have two kids and one on the way, I gotta keep them out this shit.

" It's gone be okay baby" Julian said coming to comfort me.

" I hope this shit is over for real now" I said .

" I think it is" he responded.

JULIAN

It was like it was never a good time to pop the question, it was just so much going on, but I was gone find the time to do it eventually.
Tonight I just wanted her to enjoy herself, so I made us some reservations at Tai's restaurant. I chose to where my black true relegion jeans, with a button up plaid yellow and black Polo shirt. And some yellow Polo knockers. And of course my lady matched my fly with her yellow tight fitted dress, and black heals, she looked Damn good with her little stomach protruding out, she had her hair in a neat bun.

" Damn girl " I said liking my lips.

" I look good ?" She asked laughing

" Shit you look Damn good, come on let's ride" I said grabbing the keys to my Range Rover.

She grabbed her clutch and locked up the house, then we dipped.

JOYCE

I had the grand kids for the night while Julian took Nicey out , she needed it, lord knows we have been going through a lot , and now my baby was locked up like he was some kind of criminal all because of that little hooch he was dealing with.

I decided to stop taking my insulin shots for good, and I would put my health into the Lord's hands, I was tired of taking meds all day, and having to be stick with needles everyday every 3 hours, god was my medicine and my mind was made up, but I wasn't gone tell my children, I didn't need them to worry right now, with everything that was happining.

" Come on Demetria let's get your bath water ready, after her I'll do you okay sweety " I said to the kids.

" Otay gwandma " They responded.

JAH'NICE

That night just sitting and talking to my man was just what I needed, he knew just how to lift my sprite when I was feeling low, and I loved him for that.

" I'm glad to see that pretty smile" he said driving off from Tai's .

" Thanks to you " I said kissing his cheek.

Then I pulled out my phone and clicked some pictures of us, I wasn't big on social media, but I decided to post on instagram for the first time.

" You missed the turn for our street" I said looking confused .

" Were not going home yet" he said.

" Where we going ?" I asked

" Shut up and just let me drive" he said laughing.

" Fine " I said laughing.

He drove a little bit longer, and then we entered this gated home 2 stories and very wide. It had a pool and a basketball court in the back yard. And the front yard was very nicely groomed.

" Where are we ?" I asked as he parked the car.

" I brought this house yesterday, already funished and everything, I got a man cave, you got a woman cave, it's a theater room, game room, Demetria room and her play room, Kain room and play room, and then the baby room and diper room, and we have our master room, and there is a guest home in the back yard." He said helping me out the car.

" Omg, Julian, you gotta be kidding." I said tearing up at the sight.

" There is one problem though " he said getting on one knee pointing on at the mailbox.

" What ?" I asked.

" This says the Johnsons on the mailbox, so you can't live here , unless you marry me " he said pulling out a ring.

Trying to control my crying , I finally managed to say " Yes baby ".

" AYEE SHE SAID YES YALL " He yelled picking me up.

Right then , my mom, my kids, his sister, his mom and dad , came out the house, taking pictures, admiring my ring, giving me hugs, and rubbing my stomach. They had this planned for weeks now, we had a good time, and I enjoyed my self a lot, I just really wish my brother was here to spend this time with the family.

" I love you " I said laying on his chest after all the events, my mom got the kids tonight.

" I love you more girl, you just don't know" he said kissing my forhead.

That night we made love all night long.

** THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER, COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, PLEASE SHOW LOVE, AND ALSO WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT NICEY TO HAVE ? BOY 💙 GIRL 💜 TWINS 💝
COMMENT AND VOTE .**