19 - Too Soon

JAZZ

I was doing so bad in life at this point, since Trey died, financially, I had nothing, defax took my girls, and my mother kicked me out, I was living in a condo with this guy Diamond , and four other girls.

" Look at your face Jazz, Diamond did this again " Heaven said to me

" Yeah, you know how he gets, when you mess up in bed, because you was looking like me last week" I said to her.

" What happened ?" She asked.

" I was giving head, and I was literally choking about to throw up, it pissed him off badly" I said to her.

" Girl, I was like that, just gotta learn how to push that tongue out the way, and hold your breath" she said to me.

" Yeah I know know " I said to her.

" Jazz , Heaven, Keisha, Carmel,  and Nikki,  bring yall ass here" Diamond yelled

" Yes daddy, we all said in unison.

" Aight yall going out to work for daddy tonight, make sure yall do a good job, Jazz you stay your ass here with your face looking like that, the rest of yall, give daddy some love and head out" he said to us.

They all hugged and kissed up on him, and then they left to be pimped.

" Come here " he said motioning his finger.

I was hesitant at first.

" Bring your ass here girl " he yelled.

I walked over to him, and he kissed my bruise. He sat on the couch he pulled out some Coc and spreaderd it on the table, then he gave me the straw.

" Gone head baby take a sniff " he said rubbing my area

I bent down and took a sniff, it wasn't my first time either. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his tool.

" Let's see if you can do it right this time " he said forcing my head down.

I took a deep breath and wrapped my lips around his tool, and I went to work.

JULIAN

It has been 7 or 8 hours already , my family was all sleeping in the waiting room chairs, and I was just up walking back and forth.

" Sir...Mr.Johnson,"  the doctor called breaking my thought.

" Yes" I said to him.

" We were able to save the babies, and the mother, she lost alot more blood than expected and she is reciving blood as we speak, right now she is still unconscious,  the babies are of course you know 3 months premature , the boy was 2 pounds, the girl is 1/5 pound, the girl is in critical condition, as of right now, she can't breath on her own, she is on a breathing machine, and at this moment it's a 50/50 chance if she lives past a week or so, But they are in the infernal and you can see them from behind the glass if you wish, Mrs. Wilson can also have visitation,  I wouldn't recommend alot at one time, that's all sir " the doctor said.

" Thanks for all your help" I said shaking his hand.

When I turned around, my family except for the kids are were all awake, and listening, I told them I was going to see the twins, and then Nicey.

KIM

" Where the hell you been ?" I asked Bryson.

" Work " he said.

" Work my ass, why the fuck you always working so late, this why we can't work now, you always fucking cheating." I yelled.

" Girl, ain't no fucking body been cheating calm down and quiet your voice before you wake my son" he said.

" Whatever" I said going to the bathrom.

JUNIOR

Julian hadn't answered my calls, and it was killing me. I needed to know how my sister was, all I have been doing, is just sitting in my cell reading the Bible, praying and talking to god, that's all I can do at this point.

JULIAN

I had the most beautiful babies, I prayed so much that my Lil girl make it. I was so nervous t go into nicey room, and see her all doped up on meds, and weak and can't move, it's just gone hurt my heart to see her like that.

I walked in the room, she was asleep,  even through all this pain, surgery,  almost dying, she still layed there looking like a beautiful goodess, I held her hand and whispered in her ear.

" We make beautiful babies together,  and I need you to wake up baby so you can see them, you gotta get up, we gotta talk about names, and everything, Our little girl, she so beautiful, looks like a little asian, and our little boy as handsome as he can be, you gotta wake so you can see them baby, you gone cry at the sight. I took Kain and Demetria to see them, they were so excited,  you should have seen their faces " I whispered kissing her hand.

I looked at her face and saw she let out a crooked smile, right then I knew, she can hear and understand me, she just weak right now.

BRYSON

" Remember I told you about my nigga Julian, his fiancé just had her babies, you should come to the hospital with me, I want him to meet you " I told kim.

" Ohh - uhh... Some other time, the umm baby got me feeling sick, and I umm just wanna rest " she said.

" Okay well I bring you some food back " I said to her.

I wasn't going to see Julian now since she said she ain't wanna come, I'll just go tomorrow, I just needed some relief so I rode to Brittany house.

" Wassup ?" Brittany  said after opening the door.

" Wassup,  Damn you ain't gone let me in " I said to her.

She role her eyes and stepped aside, I came in and then closed the door behind me.

" Can't get no love " I said

" Nahh, why you over here Bryson, problems at home ?" She said real slick.

" I just wanted to be with you." I said.

" Boy bye, listen it was cool being your little fuck buddy and all, but it's getting old now, I want something more, and you already got somebody, and now if you will excuse me, my somebody will be here in 10 so .." she said opening the door back and motioning her hand

I got up and closed the door, and I pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

" Bryson, don't do this " she said moaning as I kissed her neck.

I pulled her to the couch and worked my magic, the rest was history.