21 - The Wedding

JAH'NICE

6 MONTHS LATER

" Nicey, I've loved you since the first day you walked into the school door when you were new, You had this different vibe to you, you weren't like other girls who I knew. You gave me a beautiful family, and you've made my life incredible,  I couldn't picture my self with anyone other than you, and I wouldn't change you for nothing, I know they say only God is perfect, but he made you perfectly for me. I just wanna give you the world and more, but I know I can't possibly repay you for all the joy and love you bring to my life, but I do know that I will spend the rest of my life trying to figure out how, because I love you girl, so much, I promise I do " Julian said reading his vows to me at our ceremony .

" You may say your vows now " the paster said to me.

" Julian, your my everything,  I didn't know love, like, friendship , or anything until I met you, you were the missing piece to my heart, you gave me four beautiful children, and I thank you for it, I'm claiming you as more than my husband, your my best friend,  my lover, my heart,  my soul mate, and so much more. We have had ups and downs in our relationship,  and we have over seen it all, I couldn't imagine life without you in it, I love you for every baby.

" Do you take each other as husband and wife, until death do you part ?" The paster spoke.

" I do " we both said in unison.

" You may kiss your bride " the paster said.

We shared the most powerful, passionate kiss, and then we hugged, Music started playing and all of our guest went to cheer for us, first person to hug me was my brother and his new girlfriend Melanie,  and then my kids, and then his family , and then some of the people who work for julian, and then Bryson. We ate cake, danced, said speeches, listened to toast, and then left for our week honey moon, In Kingston Jamaica .

" This beach house is so amazing " I said in awe as we walked in.

" You look amazing " he said grabbing my luggage.

He took them up stairs and I found the bathroom, and then started to take pictures, admiring myself, Julian found where I was and then posed for pictures with me. I posted them on my instagram, and which has blown up, and then turned around to him.

" So what are we doing first ?" I asked.

" Lunch " he said.

" Okay , I'll get dressed " I said walking away.

" After I finish up here" he said pulling me back.

He basically ripped my clothes off me and before I knew anything his face was buried in my womenhood, and I'm not just saying this cause he is my husband but, sex with Julian was always amazing, it's like every time we did it, he got something new up his sleeve, he made my body tremble and erge for him, he knew how to pleasure me perfectly.

JUNIOR

At this point in life, I was so happy, I felt like I had no worries, I had the best girl, I got my job back, and degrees, and I also had my old job back, Melanie and I were great together, she moved in with me about a month ago, she got along with my family well, and she was loyal to me.

Walking my sister down the aisle to Julian was one of the best memory's I ever had, he was a good guy, like a brother to me, I wish my mother was here to know the accomplishments we had made so far, she would've been so proud.

KIM

Bryson and I were fully back together,  and we were completely loyal, we had a beautiful baby girl, her name is Kylee Cole. I hadn't talked to Jared every since that night at his hoise, but I would admit I think about him at times, I ended up explain the entire situation with my husband before the baby was born, we did a DNA test after , and to my surprise she was Bryson . Of course I stayed updated with everything partially because Bryson still works with Julian, and because I follow Nicey and Jared new girlfriend on instagram they have new pictures up everyday.

JAZZ

The judge ended up giving me 5 to 10 years in prison, I was only 7 months down, but even though I was locked up, I was happy, I was clean off drugs , I'm not being pimped , and I've been going to bible study classes, my mother finally came around and started back talking to me, and she was able to get my girls, I spoke to them on the phone everyday, and they came every once in a while to see me when they have to money to catch a flight to miami.

** THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE THE LAST, I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GONNA MAKE ANOTHER BOOK OR NOT, I HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT IDEAS, COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND VOTE AND SHARE, THANK YOU😙😌😜**

BTW sorry this was so short