13- Gender

JAH'NICE

1 MONTH LATER

We were in the waiting room waiting for them to call us back and tell us what we were having, and I was so excited but not as much as Julian.

" Mrs. Wilson" the nurse called.

" Can't wait til it's Johnson " Julian said helping me up.

" Me either " I said smiling.

JUNIOR

I been in this shit hole for a month now, and I hated it here I just wasn't use to it, I was in the nurses office because of this nasty ass prison food got me sick as hell.

" Mr. Wilson" the nurse called.

I got up with the officer who had a shot gun to my back, and I walked into the office.

" Hello I'm Dr. Hicks, so what's wrong" the nurse asked

I raised my head and looked at her, and boy was I blown away, she was beautiful, she was short and thick, she had long natural curly hair that was died burgandy, and a pretty face to match everything.

" Um, I uhh, the umm prison food, I think , making me sick" I said nervous

" You must be new here." She said looking up at me.

" Yeah unfortunately " I said.

" Well yes, your not the first to have this problem, the food here do have some getting use too, it's just your immune system isn't use to it, so it have you hurting is all" she said.

" okay" I simply replied putting my head back down.

" Listen I'm also a therapist here, it starts at 12:00 pm, everyday, stop by if needed" she said noticing my mood.

" Okay, " I simply replied again.

" Take this, and I will have a follow up with you on Tuesday, to see if there is anything changing" she said giving me a pill and a cup of water.

" Okay, have a nice day" I said before the prison guard escorted me out.

JAH'NICE

Paige was in town for a while staying in our guest house, so we had her watch the kids, while me Julian and mama go to see my brother. We left for the prison which was 2 hours away right after we left the doctor appointment

" Hey Junior " I said hugging my brother.

I looked at him and noticed he was getting skinner.

" Hey yall, what's going on ?" He asked sitting down.

" Well we moved into a bigger house, and we are engaged, we found out what we having too" I started.

" Word ? Man I missed a lot already, it's so dumb they rule is you can't have visitation or phone calls until after a month, that shit is stupid" he said.

" Hell yeah, I guess it's they punishment system like being in prison isn't hell already" Julian responded.

" Enough of that, how my baby been doing ?" My mom asked him.

" I'm holding up, you know " he replied.

" They feeding you in here " she said noticing his weight.

" I keep throwing up more than I eat, that mess is nasty, got me sick as hell, I just left the nurse." He responded.

" Jesus,  I wish you were home baby, I'm so sorry your in here" she responded wiping her tear.