14 - New Edition

** ^ Nicey and Julian new home ^ **

JAH'NICE

I woke up at like 5 am and the smell of henny & weed hit my nose hard, I looked over to see my fiancé beside me slumped with a nasty hang over.

The babies were kicking and I was feeling uncomfortable,  I got up and went down stairs , headed towards the kitchen when I saw a grown man laying on my couch smelling just like Julian, I leaned over and looked at his face and reconized it was Bryson. Then feeling relief I walked to Kain room to make sure he was okay, and then to Demetria to see if she was okay, then I proceeded back to the kitchen and got me a glass of water. I was on my way back up stairs when I heard him speak.

" How you been Nicey ?" Bryson asked.

" Ohh, umm good, did I wake you ?" I said .

" No, I was woke already just resting my eyes" he said.

" Okay, how you been doing ?" I asked him.

" Doing alright, I don't wanna hold you up though, it is kind of early, I should be getting going anyways" he said.

" Your not, I was just gonna go up and watch tv, these babies won't let me sleep anyway, and you can stay until Julian wakes up if you wanna " I told him.

" Sure ?" He asked.

" Yeah of course, anything you need ?" I asked.

" I have a head ach, yall have something I can take?" He asked.

I walked back down to the kitchen and , and got a aspirin and a glass of water. Then I went back up stairs to bed. When I got up there I hear the shower going, so I knew Julian was up.

JUNIOR

I had to go to the doctor again today, and I was happy about it, I get tired off looking at niggas all day, shit was killing me in here.

" Hello Mr. Wilson" she said as I walked in.

" Goodmorning" I responded

" Were good here Todd " she said to the Prison guard who escorted me in.

He then left out the room.

" Your not scared to be around me, I am a prisoner " I told her.

" I read your file yesterday, and you were just charged on petty drug charges, so no I'm not scared to be around you Mr.Wilson" she said smiling.

" What else you read in my file Dr.Hicks" I asked

" I read you were in the Dentistry field, it's a shame you lost everything due to drug selling" she said shaking her head.

" I'm innocent, a crazy girl I use to deal with planted them in my home and then called the police on me" I told her putting my head back down.

She got quiet , real quiet , I looked back up at her and she was just staring at me.

" I'm sorry, if I effended you in anyway" she said breaking the silence.

" It's cool, you didn't know, Dr. Hicks" I said.

" Are you coming to the therapy session at 12 ?" She asked ?

" Yes ma'am , I got nothing else to do" I told her.

JAH'NICE

Today was Tuesday so that most definitely meant I'm going to see my brother, Julian couldn't come because of work , so he would be able to get the kids after school. Just me and my mama came.