9- New beginnings

JAH'NICE

Now we have been living in Miami for the past 3 days , in a presidential sweet hotel, Julian parents were on they way here now, we all decided to sit down and tell them the truth behind everything. I blame myself for this all, if I never would have started dating him, he wouldn't have been caught up in all this drama that started with me. And now we have our arch nemesis kid, and with the heart I have I can't just send her off, I gotta keep her she is biologically my sons sister so I am keeping her.

DETECTIVE

" Looks like it was just another drug related shoot out " I said walking around the crime scene.

" Yepp, we have been trying to get mr.Demetrius Kemp off the streets for a while now, finally this rich battered is dead" the other detective said.

" I don't give a rat's ass who killed I'm just glad he dead, come on let's go get some coffee" I said leaving.

JULIAN

" Hey ma , hey pop " I said hugging them both

" Hey son, and hey everyone " my mother said speaking to everyone.

" Julian, it's time you spit it out son, what the hell is going on here" my dad said pissed.

I sat them Down and told them everything, my mother ran out the room crying, and my dad went out to comfort her, I was hurt, I didn't want to have to lie to them , but at the same time I was tired of lying, so I had to do what I had to do.

PERRY

I couldn't belie this, Kain ain't my real grandchild, now my son is going to raise another that's not his, he has killed people, and this was really just too much to handle. The only reason why I didn't grab him by the ear and take him home with us away from all this is because, Nicey was pregnant with his child, and I know his heart, he wouldn't leave these kids if I offered him all the money in my bank.

But I'm a lot different, I'm not putting no more money into these kids and crazy people, if he wants to be with these people that's him, but I was done.

" Lets go Julia" I said to my wife.

" I'll see y'all later" I said before leaving.

JAH'NICE

After Julians parents left it was just me Julian and the kids, already, Kain and Demetria played well together, the more the were around eachother the more they looked alike, once I read her birth certificate I saw that she was only a month younger than Kain.

" Well it's all over baby" Julian said laying on the bed beside me.

" Yeah, I guess so" I responded

" But we did kind of steal her" I said joking but serious.

" Yeah, well she needed a dealt family anyway, her and Kain look like twins" he said.

" Yeah, they are only a Month apart" I said .

" Well shit might as well call them twins" he said laughing

JUNIOR

Me and mama stayed in a hotel together until we found somewhere to stay down here, and I needed to start finding a new dentist office to work at to start getting money in, but I had a lot saved from the last job I had.

" Junior, can you go and get me some candy, you know I need it for these diabetes " my Mom asked.

" Sure mom" I told her

My mom was a diabetic,  and stress can make her pressure go to high and kill her, I don't what I'll do then, shes my rock.

I left the hotel and went to the nearby grocery store, I new Miami like the back of my hand, Nicey and I did grow up here, before my mother's work had her transfer to Jersey.