Chapter 48 | Payment

A/N Only a week in and I've already decided to say fuck the schedule. I can't stay on schedules. And that's why I don't keep a job for more than 4 months at a time.

| | |

Men are easy. Sorry to stereotype them, but they'll do anything for a nice piece of ass. Ricky's no different. He might be an incredibly intelligent and respected agent, but he's still a cop. They're known for being pigs. I know my dear husband can't say no to me when I get down on my knees for him. Despite needing something from him, I do miss having sex with him.

I haven't put on a face of makeup since Kuza's accident. It's therapeutic to me. To be able to put music on and just paint my face for an hour helped me rid myself of a lot of stress. A bonus of being underweight is I can look much more feminine and my dresses fit perfectly. Ricky loves when I wear tight wrap dresses. It stopped pretty short but that was kind of the point.

He's been working his ass off recently. My poor baby has so much on his plate. He could use the relief anyways. I walked down to his office, finding he had someone else in there with him. When he saw me in the doorway, he was rather quick to dismiss them.

"It's, uh, getting late." He spoke as his grip on his pen tightened, "We can discuss this in the morning."

"If you say so, Sir. Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight, April." He replied.

April walked out past me. She stole a glance at me but it was nothing she wasn't used to at this point. I closed the door behind her, then found my way over to his desk.

"It is getting a little late, isn't it?" I mused, sliding my hands onto his shoulders.

"Mmh," He moaned as I worked the kinks out of his shoulders, "It must've been the full moon that brought you out to play."

"Not exactly... I do miss you," I whispered into his ear and trailed one of my hands down between his legs, "But I also need a little help with something."

"And what would that be, Beautiful?"

I turned my head to place a few kisses on his neck, "Ryan is a little... frustrated. He can't find any records to help him with this whole case. But if there was ever meta humans before, the FBI would have to have record of it, right?"

"Not necessarily. We only have access to American records. If it happened in any other country, that would be in the CIA's files. If there isn't anything in our database, I do have a way in to theirs. We'll worry about that if it becomes a problem." He took in a long breath, running his hands down my curves, "But I don't work for free, Babe."

I bit my lip slowly in a smirk, "I know, Baby. I'll take care of you."

He was putty in my hands. I don't want this to come off as me being a manipulative whore. I do genuinely enjoy sex acts with Ricky. There's something hot about it when it's payment for his federal help. I can't explain it. It makes it so much dirtier and fuck knows I want it fucking dirty. There's one word that will make him just completely melt. I've already got him on board, but once I say it, I know I've got him right where I need him.

I dropped down to my knees slowly, sliding my hands along his thighs. He was watching me so intently. I knew he wanted me badly. It's been a very long time since he's gotten to cum for me. I'll have to remind him what he's been missing. His jeans were so tight. I unbuckled his belt, pulling it from the loops. As I ran my hand up his package, he let a groan escape his mouth. Someone's a little sensitive, I see.

With the sweetest puppy dog eyes I could muster, I asked, "May I suck your cock, Daddy?"

"Mmh, it feels so fucking good to hear you say that." He gushed. Ricky leaned forward, grabbing my face with his hands. He gave me a sweet kiss before leaning back again, "Go 'head, Kitten. Show me how much talent you have."

Some men are so fucking easy to manipulate. In just a few weeks I took Ricky from calling me a stupid whore to practically dying for me to suck his cock and sleep in his bed. He's not complex like I am. All he needs is the basic needs of life, like most men do; Food, water, shelter, sleep, and sex.

I'll admit that I did miss sucking his cock. He might not be as big as Kuza or Chris, but the difference is that I own him. That's my cock to choke on and no one else's. He might've been desperate to have me back. That's obvious. I did need him too, but I wasn't going to admit it. I'll always need him. Being back on my knees for him, I felt this bizarre sense of... wholeness. I've said before this is the only man I'd ever submit to. I just never expected that submitting to him would come to mean as much to me as it does.

Every moan I could pull out of him made me happy. It felt good to please him. I can be so fucking pathetic sometimes. Yes, I should be happy to please my husband, but not to the point it's addictive. His cock felt fantastic in my mouth. Every time he would cause me to choke, it gave me life. I am just a stupid whore... And I don't give a fuck about that fact. No matter where I may stray, this is my man. I own him and he owns me.

"Fuck," He scoffed, digging his nails into the arm of his chair.

I hummed as I pulled his cock from my throat. He was very close. Ricky looks really sexy when he cums. After how long it's been, I know I can give him an earth shattering orgasm.

"Please cum on me, Daddy." I said with a sweet pout in my voice.

He tilted his head back and covered his mouth. We were still in his office, after all. It wouldn't be good if people in the hall happened to hear. I stroked him slowly and placed small kisses along his shaft. When I reached the tip, I licked over his slit. It made him fucking shake. I sped up my hand to force him to hit his high. His cum shot all over my lips and face. Fuck, I forgot how good that feels.

I stood up, leaning down near his face, and licked my lips slowly. Ricky fought to catch his breath. He smiled as he watched me swallow his cum.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." He mused and pecked my lips, "Thank you, Kitten."

"No problem, Babe. I wish I could stay longer but I don't want to make poor Ange have to sit in Kuza's room for any longer than he has to. Even if Chris is there with him, it gets hard to be in there awhile." I said.

Ricky sighed, "I understand. After what happened to Chris last night, I also don't want him to be exposed to that shit much." He gently caressed my face and kissed me. "I love you. Be safe."

A warm smile met my face and I placed my hand over his. "I love you too. I wish we could just cuddle up together near the fire."

"It's all going to work out eventually. I promise. Things always find a way to work themselves out. I'll come see you in the morning, okay?"

"Okay," I replied, "You should go get yourself some sleep."

"Look who's talking."

I laughed, "Shut up. I'm going already."

As I began to walk away, Ricky smacked my ass. I glanced back at him and saw his devilish smirk. He's so bad, I love it. No matter what mental state Mike is in, I still didn't want him to see me dressed as a slut. I don't know if he even remembers who I am, but if he does, I don't want him to know where I was. So, I headed back to Ricky and I's room to take off all my makeup. A change of clothes was in order too.