Chapter 19 | Failsafe

When you say you're going to watch a movie together, does it ever really mean watching a movie? No one actually does "chill" when they say "Netflix and chill", c'mon. Those cheesy moments haven't stopped in our relationship, even if we have been married awhile now. He and I barely made it into the first ten minutes of Friday the 13th before he was kissing my neck.

We were in the living room, which of course attracked others to watch the movie with us. Angelo and Chris don't really care if we start screwing around. They probably will be on each other too any moment. Normally Kuza doesn't care. He's fucked me right in front of Ricky several times so he shouldn't care. Tonight must've been different. I guess I should've known better after the conversation we had this morning.

I broke away from Ricky's lips when I heard Kuza grunt under his breath. He got up and walked out of the room unhappily. It's my fault I gave him such disillusion by fucking him. He thought there actually might still be a chance for him. How many movies and TV shows have made it clear that people really don't leave their spouses for their side bitches? Just like all those dramas, I'm not leaving my husband for my old fuck buddy.

"What's been up his ass lately?" Chris grumbled once he was out of earshot.

"I haven't really been around him enough to notice." Angelo replied. He had his head resting on Chris' arm. They were so cute, it was nauseating.

He glanced down at him, "He burned his girlfriend alive. If you don't call that 'grumpy' I don't know what is."

"Okay, true." Angelo sat up and started to crawl into his lap, "I guess I would get pretty grumpy too if I was that lonely. Good thing I'm not." He turned his head to the side and connected their lips.

Ricky pulled my head back towards him. "Don't leave me starving, Baby."

I snickered, "I would never let you go hungry."

Turning my head, I met my lips to his. My hand traveled up his neck and caressed his jaw. Ricky wasn't kidding when he said he was hungry. He was quick to start ravishing me. Ricky had his tongue down my throat and his hands up my dress. His fingers dug into my thigh and pulled at my fishnets. I bent my head back as he started to kiss down my neck.

"It's not a race, Babe." I told him, "Slow down."

His breath traveled down my neck, "It's not my fault you're so damn sexy. I can't help myself."

"Don't make me tie you down again." I warned him.

Ricky raised his head up from my chest to look me in the eyes. He deadpanned, "Well what the fuck do you want?"

I looked at him like he had lost his mind for using that tone with me, "Excuse me?"

"Things got boring so you went and got it somewhere else. And now, when I'm trying to make it interesting again, you're being a bitch about it." He replied.

"You told him?" Chris asked.

"No-"

"So it was him, then?" Ricky interrupted me as he stood up.

I bolted to my feet, fists tight at my side. "What the Hell are you talking about?"

"That bitch said you cheated on me on the island. She didn't say with who, but I guess I know now." He said ignorantly.

"Chris was with me the entire night." Angelo said, "He didn't fuck Ghost."

"I was too busy fucking you." Chris mused, stealing a kiss from him. Then he looked over at Ricky angrily, "I would never cheat on Angelo. I should fucking slit your throat for suggesting it."