This is gonna be a problem.

Gakushuu's p.o.v.
I awoke with a yawn and a shiver as the early morning fall air hit me. The cold breeze didn't last long as a sudden warmth snuggled further into my chest trying to gain some warmth for itself. I smiled down at him and kissed his forehead, I decided to give him the covers and tried to get ready for the day, especially with the surprise to come later. Like I said tried, Once I got out of bed Karma would not let go of my arm. It was really cute but a bit annoying since I wanted to get to this place before a crowd showed up. So thinking quick on my feet, I snatched up one of the many,many,many stuffed animals I won for Karma and replaced it for my arm. Thankfully it worked, or I would have had a really hard time explaining where I was going. I snuck into the bathroom, took a shower, before going downstairs and started to make some breakfast. I ate mine, put Karma's away, and was on my way out when I saw a note on the fridge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gakushuu, we have to go to a school reunion. I already tried talking us out of it but your father insisted and basically threatened that if we didn't agree he would be here and fuck up every time we have sex, you try saying no to that, you know he'll actually do it. So yeah, if you're going out be back by 5:00 please, love you XOXOXOXO!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smiled before writing a little note of my own and walking through the front door, silently shutting and locking it. The air was cold but the warm feeling I got in my chest was warm enough for me. I got in my car, and yes we got a cars, Karma preferred to travel by bus but with all the pervs out there, I don't think so. This may make me sound a bit sadistic but I can't help but smile at the last time I got to beat those Perverts into the ground, their blood all over the pavement and- Oops, I can't be thinking like this when they're going to be here soon. My smile grew wider as that idea was added to my train of thought. I started the car and started to pull out of the driveway, it was about 12:00 and if I'm thinking correctly. Karma will leave to go reluctantly help decorate, so that will give me enough time to get them and help decorate their new rooms. I think this will be perfect for Karma, perfect for us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma's p.o.v
I woke up feeling cold but warm on my forehead. It helped ease my mind as I walked into the bathroom for a shower, although as I was walking in I noticed the floor was wet. ' Gakushuu must have been here ' I thought as I got in to take a shower of my own. Once I was done, I got dressed and headed downstairs for some breakfast since I didn't need to be at the school until 3:00. I stopped at the fridge seeing the same writing I wrote earlier this morning but some extra. Gakushuu must have seen my note and decided to write one too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey baby, if your reading this that means you're up and doing well. I went out to do some errands but I promise I will be there by 4 but you will have to wait to see me at 5. No, nothing's wrong but I do have a little surprise for you and this time you can't go snooping because I have the notebook, so ha! Anyway, I made you some breakfast and it's in the microwave, heat it up if you want it, love you too my strawberry and I hope you have a wonderful day! XOXOXOXXXX!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt my heart flutter once I was done reading the note. I went into the microwave and saw he had made eggs, bacon, and heart shaped pancakes. I smiled and started to heat them up as I walked around and started to clean the house. When the microwave went off I went and ate my food before checking the time, it was about 1:00 so I could go get groceries before heading to the school. But then my mind wandered back to Gakushuu, what surprise? Did it have to deal with what I read last night?
Gakushuu's p.o.v.
The kids would not stop bouncing with joy. Karen ran around me in circles, Gakurei kept jumping up and down, and Hunter wouldn't stop trying to tug me towards the door. I was happy they were excited, but I needed them to settle down a little but while I finished signing papers. Karen looked more like Karma, She had apple red hair, a pointy nose, and pouting lips, the only difference about her was that she had deep, dark, blue eyes, but it worked since they practically leaked with Karma's mischief. Gakurei looked more like me, his blonde hair was a little lighter than mine, he had my stubby nose, and he definitely had my anger issues, but he had jungle green eyes. Hunter, well he looked like a perfect mixture of both of us. Hunter had Karma's apple red hair, my light purple eyes, my stubby nose, and Karma's mischievous smirk always played in his lips. The common traits they all shared were my great brilliance and love of physical activities, while they also played along in Karma's mischief and love of pranks. They were the perfect children, that's why I couldn't just leave any of them and you have no idea how hard it was to fight off all those other people for the kids, God!  By the time we got home Hunter and Gakurei were jumping on their new beds decorated with call of duty and Minecraft, while Karen sat on her my little pony bed talking to me about Karma. We were in the middle of discussing Karma's favourite color when my wrist watch started to go off nearly scaring the boys. They all looked at me in anticipation while I chuckled "We'll come on now, I've got your clothes all picked out and lined up, let's go!" I said pumping my hand into the air to show my excitement. Karen rushed into Karma and I's room to put on her blue dress, while the boys went into the bathroom to put on their black tuxes. Oh god, I forgot to tell them their mother was a boy! Why did I even tell them that Karma was their mother!? I don't want to take them back but what if they don't like the idea of having 2 fathers? This is gonna be a problem.

Yes!! Chapter 2!! So the kids get some more time in the story instead of just talking down here with me. Hunter: But we like talking with you! Gakurei: Ya! It's fun! Karen: *nods* Me: Okay then, well I've done a bio on Hunter but not you 2, how about you all state your name, age, and something you like( This also 2 years later). Kids: Okay!! Hunter: Well, I'm Hunter as you've heard before, I'm now 4 years old, and I like Strawberries! Gakurei&Karen: We're Gakurei and Karen, We're 3 years old, and we also like strawberries! Gakushuu: I like grapes! Karma: Strawberries for da win!! Devildog: Bananas!! Me: I like mangos! Everyone:.... Me: What? they're good! Everyone: True. True. Me: :3