I just want them to be okay

(Yeah, I just noticed the problem with the chapter, believe me I did finish it, I just don't know why it wasn't​ coming up)

Hi, Chubbs here. So the reason I chose this song among others is because I feel like it connects with the children and how they're feeling about this. They all just got adopted some time ago and when everything is just starting to look up in their lives, it all changes in ways they don't understand. This doesn't deter them though, as they believe things will look up as they always do, even if they change a bit, like how Karma will in the story.

Hunter's p.o.v.
I pouted and kicked at the ground outside of uncle Nagisa and aunt Kayano's house. Karen and Gakurei were inside watching TV, but I know they felt just like I did. We wanted to know how mommy was, we wanted to know if he was okay... And when we could go home. Aunt Kayano and uncle Nagisa are not telling us anything; aunt Kayano avoids the subject alternatively together while uncle Nagisa freezes up and tries to bribe us.

So that's why I devised a plan to help us at least get a bit of information on mommy. "Hunter! Time to come in for lunch!" I heard uncle Nagisa yell. I nodded and grabbed my ball before running in and taking off my shoes before going to wash my hands. When I got back aunt Okuda, Rio, Hayami, and uncles Itona, Terasaka, and Chiba (The only ones together are Chiba and Hayami, unless you want to make your own crack ships ;)) were sitting in the living room. Aunt Rio was the first to spot me "Aww, Hunter! Come here and sit on Auntie's lap!" She said patting her lap for emphasis.

I smiled and ran to sit on her lap, only to be snatches up by uncle Itona who seemed be examining me. "I do not see any resemblance of Gakushuu in this child" he said skeptically making me confused. Uncle Terasaka sighed and face palmed before placing his hand on uncle Itona's back. "Dude, I've said this before, they're adopted and won't all look like both Karma and Gakushuu, I'm surprised there even is a mix at all" he explained as uncle Itona's face went blank. Aunt Okuda seeing Karen's sad face at the fact that were adopted, quickly added "But that doesn't make them any less Karma and Gakushuu's children" and aunt Rio tickled her belly making her laugh.

I looked around and saw Gakurei pause from reading his Kindle Nook and give a glance at me, I glance back as to give him the signal before we both look to Karen. We see her already looking in our direction as if prepared for this, which she probably is as we have rehearsed this a million times. We give her the glance and she glanced back, now that we're all ready it's time to put phase one of our plan to action. Karen reached into her pocket when no one was looking and pulled out a sharp stick, she grimaced before shaking her head and running the sharp tip down her leg. The cut started to bleed, it wasn't enough for stitches, it was just enough for it to draw everyone's attention. Karen immediately hid the stick after she was done and started to move around to draw attention. Aunt Okuda saw her first and was getting up to help when she saw Karen's wound.

"Oh my god! Karen!!" She yelled gaining everyone's attention as Gakurei and I smirked and Karen sent us a secret wink. We can do this, we can finally get some information on what's happening to mom. I felt excited and scared at the same time? What if something doesn't go as according to plan? What if we all get caught or one of us can't make it on time to their position? Well, at least we'll have an explanation for all of this and besides, I can't be a wimp now, especially when mom and dad are in trouble. I feel my smirk morph into a grin, time to put our plan into action.

Hiiiii!! Ya, sorry it's short, I just didn't have much to include into the children's chapter today. I guess it's hard for me to write a different p.o.v. for each chapter of every book I update, it may do me some to stick to one p.o.v. for a while, but eh. *shrugs* Anyway, enough of my problems. COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS OF THE CHILDREN'S PLANS AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR!! B-BYEEEE!!!!