Secrets shared during close calls

Karma's p.o.v.
I paced anxiously in the restroom while constantly checking my phone. It was 5:30 and Gakushuu still wasn't here, could something have happened? Was he hurt? "Karma, calm down, I'm sure Gakushuu is doing fine" Nagisa said walking into the bathroom. "I know but I can't help but worry" I said shoving my phone into my pocket after my 5th time trying to call him. I sighed and started to slide down the wall "Hey Nagi, do you think I'm being too clingy?" I ask as he slides down next to me. "What? No! Karma, you're just worried and that's okay since he's your husband and you love him" he replied standing up. "Come on, let's take your mind off Gakushuu for a while, you need some air that doesn't literally smell like piss" he joked making me laugh and take his hand. He helped me up and helped me adjust my clothes since they were kind of wrinkled from the floor. We walked out as music softly blasted and the sounds of loud laughter and talking filled the room. "Karma!" A voice called out to me, it was Gakushuu's friend Ren, he was dragging a really pretty girl behind him. "Hey Karma! How have you and Gakushuu been doing?" He asked as the girl with him giggled at his excitement. "We've been doing fine, but aren't you going to introduce me to your girly friend over here?" I said with a smirk as he blushed a dark crimson and pulled on his tux as if it was too tight. The girl laughed again and extended her hand out to me "I'm Rosanna, Ren's fiance and I'm assuming you're the great yet horrifying Karma Akabane, Ren's told me all about" she said as I shook her hand, throwing a angry glance at him over my shoulder. "Hey, why don't u get you 2 some drinks while you talk? Yeah? Why don't I do that?" He said rushing off before I could saying anything, probably thanking himself for coming up with such a good escape plan on the spot. Rosanna and I could only roll our eyes and laugh, once we calmed down we started asking and talking about ourselves. "So I heard you got with an Asano Gakushuu I think? So how good is he in bed?" She asked eyeing my deep blush with a smirk. "No need to worry, I love all sexualities, genders, and races... I choose not to discriminate" she said with a goofy look on her face as we laughed once more. "Well you heard correct, I married Asano Gakushuu, and I can tell you that he's pretty hardcore in bed, but would I still be here if I didn't like it?" I joked, She smiled. "But yeah, I just don't know where he is at the moment, he said he would be here at 4:00 but wouldn't show himself until 5:00, but now it's 6:00" I say in a breath, she freezes trying to process what I said. She sweatdropped but smiled again as she took ahold of my shoulders "So I know this because I was at your wedding with Ren so don't look at me like I'm a creeper, but you've been married to Gakushuu for 2 years and you still worry for him?" She asked as I looked away bashfully. She's right, I'm we're both 21 and Gakushuu can clearly handle himself so why am I worried? But I have a good reason. Rosanna doesn't know what we've been through, she doesn't know the torment we've endorsed, so maybe she should? I bit my lip and finally looked back up at her "I'm going to tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell a soul and follow me, okay?" I ask, hoping she wouldn't find this weird. It surprised me that she nodded and agreed so quickly, it gave me a sense of hope but also made me raise my security around her. I made sure no one was watching us as I grabbed her arm and started to drag her into the hall and into the janitor's closet, from there I spilled everything about what's happened so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I gasped for air as I finished explaining. Rosanna just sat, shocked at the circumstances, I sighed, I knew she wouldn't be able to handle it. Then she suddenly screamed, I quickly reached up and covered her mouth which muffled the scream a bit. "Oh my god, I'm sorry for screaming but oh my god, you went through so much and yet you're still here in front of me, I mean we just met and you already trust me enough to tell me one of your currently biggest secrets" she said in a breath as I uncovered her mouth, but then she stopped and took in some air. She let herself calm down a bit before talking again, this time in a more calmer voice and tone. "Thank you for sharing this information with me, I'm glad that you can trust me enough with this big of a secret, and now I will share a secret with you" she said pulling off her gloves. Suddenly a massive pain filled my head as a black ooze started to drip from my eyes. I gasped and turned around not wanting to let Rosanna see me, I had to get out of here, I couldn't hurt her. I moved to run out the door when a wave of pain hit me making me collapse to the ground as the sudden pain went to my back. "Karma!" I heard Rosanna scream as she fell to my side "No! G-get away from m-me! I-its not safe! R-run!" I scream but she just shook her head and started to run my back. But then as if on command 8 long, black, misty, tentacles shot from my back making me scream out louder. They dripped with the same ooze that was currently falling down my cheeks, I felt my teeth sharpen and my fingernails did the same. I dragged them across the floor creating a horrid screeching noise as Rosanna backed up into the corner covering her ears. Then to make matters worse, one of the tentacles shot up at the lightbulb, the only light source the room, and broke it. My heart felt like it was beating out my chest, I felt the blood rush to my ears as my heart beat echoed through the room. 1 beat: The pain increased. 2 beats: My screaming stopped. 3 beats: My head started to pound. 4 beats: I felt my eyes go black and saw my red hair drained of its color. 5 beats: He's here.
Void's p.o.v.
I smiled as I saw the girl look around in fear. But then my eyes narrowed at her hand, there was a small ball of light glowing. "A magic user, huh?" I asked as her breathing intensified, my tentacles twitched, they wanted something to stab at, to kill. I smirked and pet one, usually I would but I can sense her magic level, I can handle this myself. My smirk became wider as I summoned one of my shadow knives and launched myself at her, I swear she was weak and I was able to kill her. Yet explain to me, why I was 3 inches from killing her and was suddenly pushed to the back of Karma's mind. That bitch!!! I was so close, and with this brat's shitty boyfriend giving him hope it's increasing his hold on me, but this just means I need to increase my hold on him. Just you wait Akabane, this certainly isn't the end.
Rosanna's p.o.v.
Hiding my magic power was the best option I had against Void, just like he could sense my magic power I could sense his. That's why I gave myself the image of a weak user until I could get my hand on his head and cast a spell to send him back into Karma's mind. I gasp as Karma was suddenly back to his normal appearance, he still had some rips in his clothes from the tentacles but I fixed them up with another spell. "Hey, you okay?" I asked as color started to return to his face "Yeah, just a little woozy but I'll be fine, we better get back before people start getting suspicious" he said standing up, I nodded and started to help lead him out of the closet. What we didn't expect though, was Ren standing outside the door looking confused. "Ren, baby how much did you hear?" I asked a little shocked and nervous at the suspicious look on his face. "I was looking for Karma for Gakushuu, but what did I walk in on?" He said as he inspected us, circling us like a shark. "Stop checking out your Fiance and tell me where Gakushuu is ya perv" Karma smirked as Ren's face was crimson once more. I looked at him shocked, he looked perfectly fine and healthy again, but there was still a nervous look in his eye and I could tell it was from what happened just a minute ago. "You're right, I was just being a little jealous, you did look a bit sick a second ago Karma, Rosanna must have been helping you, come on Gakushuu's really excited about the surprise" Ren said with a smirk motioning for us to follow him as he started walking. Karma and I followed after him, Karma now walking on his own, I wonder what will happen?

Wow that intense and yes in this story its 2 years after what happened. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask, I can't explain anything at the moment. Devildog: She's studying for exams... *watching me* Me: Creeper!! Gakushuu: 83! A+DF! 2+2= Fish!! Karma: Abcdef! 765! 21!! Me: YOU'RE NOT HELPING!! Everyone: 0_0 we'll be quiet now... Me: Thank you :3