Riddles don't answer my questions

Hi! So I decided I'm going to continue with Karma this time because I'm too excited to do anything else, but believe me, someone else will be in the spot light next time, anyway enjoy the chapter!!

3rd person's p.o.v.
Karma couldn't take it anymore and sped away from there. Those weren't his thoughts, no, they were the pressure if Void and Zero, and Karma couldn't believe he almost fell for that too. As Karma continued to float, he gradually became aware of a flickering light in the distance. Without his usual curiosity or burning drive to know, he merely took note of it rather than moving towards it. Gradually, however, the flickering of shadow became interesting as it was the only thing to see, and he began to drift nearer and nearer the light.

When he was finally close enough to see properly, he realized it was a simple fireplace holding a blazing fire that hissed and crackled. Although it was in the midst of great nothingness, Karma imagined it was the kind of fire he'd seen on the TV and wished he could've had many a cold nights.

As soon as the thought occurred to him, the house Karma and Gakushuu owned together appeared around him. Well, more like the common room with its large, squishy armchairs and red and gold coloring appeared before him. He had landed on one of the chairs in front of the fire, and he stretched his long legs, feeling the heat on his suddenly uncovered toes. He rubbed them into the rich, red carpeting, resting his head on the back of the chair.

He wondered if the room somehow worked by thought, and he tested it by imagining a steaming cup of chocolate. It appeared on the end table next to him in a normal, if you could say normal, golden mug. Karma settled back into the cushions, gazing at the fire and wondering what it was he was supposed to do here. It seemed a funny place to be after... well, after everything that had happened today. Dispassionately, he realized that he was uninjured. He had his fingers trace all around his throat, and there wasn't even a trace of blood on his clothing.

"I am glad to see that you have made yourself at home, Karma," Rosanna said as she was strolling into the room. Her long brown hair was knotted at the end, and she held it as she took the chair next to Karma's, conjuring her own cup of hot chocolate and stretching her bare toes to the fire.

"Rosanna!" Karma gasped, shocked. Some of his hot chocolate dribbled down his chin, scalding him. He wiped it quickly, blinking with astonishment and unable to voice a coherent thought. Rosa merely sipped her own beverage, her blue eyes twinkling, until Karma blurted, "Am I dead now? This doesn't look like the place I was before, my mind, I mean; and if I am dead why can't I see my body? Or Zero laughing maniacally?"

"No, my friend, you most certainly are not dead, thank the Heavens. Your body has a long recovery ahead, but I am more concerned with your mind," Rosanna said, the sparkle in her eyes dimming as she looked at Karma over her half-moon spectacles that she walked in with.

"My mind? But Void isn't here, is he? Why is my mind still in danger?" Karma asked blankly, feeling that he was several steps behind. He sat back and tried to relax as Rosanna was obviously in charge of the conversation.

Rosanna raised her arms and gestured at the vast expanse of nothingness. "This room... this place... is a figment your mind has made, Karma. Am I right in surmising that you are presently feeling rather desolate?"

Karma shrugged helplessly, uncertain what to say or even what to make of all the emptiness. Feeling slight embarrassed, he instead focused on their immediate surroundings. "It looks like the common room of my house to me," he mumbled.

"Yes. I conjured the fire to try and light your way to me. You created the image in your mind of a place you felt warmth, some security, perhaps," Rosanna said, nodding.

"So… this place is inside my mind?" Karma asked, still feeling as if he were grasping at straws. If that were the case, it looked as if his mind was rather empty — a fact he was certain Gakushuu would find highly amusing.

"Precisely," Rosanna said, smiling approvingly. "The only way to enter a locked door within your mind, is when I imagine that you are feeling lost and rather hopeless. Hence what you are feeling right now, and you felt the need for explanations which is why you called for me. I suppose I have traditionally been the only one to offer you my advice after your previous encounters with void then?"

"Yeah, but, I have a question... you're not real, then? I'm only imagining you?" Karma asked, aware that the first real emotion beginning to swell in his chest was that of great disappointment.

"Oh, I am very real, Karma. More importantly, is the realness of the situation you're facing and I'm afraid I'm going to have to explain quickly since it seems I'm running out of time" Rosanna said solemnly. 

"Wait! Running out of time for what!?" Karma shouted more confused than ever, but Rosanna just smiled "Remember when I said that the only way to enter locked doors was with your mind?" Rosanna asked as Karma nodded, desperate to know how to fix all of this.

"Well that's not the only situation this works in. Where do most people find the keys to success? And what do most people have the most trouble unlocking with trust?" Rosanna riddled as Karma paused to think.

"The mind and heart, but what does that have to do with anything!? Help me!" Karma rushed when he saw Rosanna fading. He got up and tried to take hold of her hands only to see that his passed through them. Rosanna smiled "I've done all I can here and I'll do my absolute hardest to help in the real world as well, along side your husband and kids too"  Rosanna stated as now only her head was left.

"Wait! Answer me! What does the heart and mind mean!? What do you mean Gakushuu and the kids will help? Why won't you answer my questions!?" Karma screamed with closed eyes. He opened them to see Rosanna gone and felt tears stream down his face "Where did you go? Please don't leave" he mumbled as the world around him faded again and he was back in the dark.

"I won't leave you..."

DAMN!! How did you a think the chapter went, I know it was a little confusing and may have some issues with how fast I was typing, but I think it went pretty well. Anyway, comment your thoughts and opinions down below!! I'll see you all in the next chapter, b-byeeee!!!!

Devildog: Who!?

Me: That was last chapter! It was a joke! Let it go!!!