Chapter 4

-Jungkook pov-

You: "let's see how well you smile after this..."

You didn't hesitate to punch Yoongi straight in the face, knocking him to the ground.

As he sits on the ground, his back against the wall, he looks up at you with a dark glare, then simply smirks again.

Out of rage, you furiously kicked Yoongi several times, nonstop.

Before you got the chance to land one more blow a body jumped and kicked you in the gut, sending you way over to the right.

-(Y/N) pov-

//still in the closet//

Even though it'll probably end up inconveniencing me, I need to go up to the roof and help Suga..

You creep out of the closet, securely holding onto Suga's lunch in your arms in fear of dropping it on the floor.

You slowly make your way up the steps, just in case Jungkook comes back inside.

As you reach the top step, you hear what sounds like fists hitting against something
.
.
.
SHIT ITS PROBABLY SUGA!!

You quickly set his lunch on the top step and rushed through the door.

When you opened it, you looked to your left seeing Jungkook hitting Suga continuously.

You quickly ran and slammed your right foot into Jungkook's stomach, which shoved him away from Suga.

Completely ignoring Jungkook, you crouch down and pick Suga up and throw his arm over your shoulder.

You: "let me guess, you were too lazy to fight so you waited for me to come save you. . . again. . .??"

You rolled your eyes and let out a half scoff and half laughter.

You took Suga to the nurses office and went back to get both of your lunches.

You: "ugh there's only ten minutes left of lunch"

As you turned and reached the steps leading to the roof, you walked straight into Jungkook.

-Jungkook pov-

You leaned over in pain.

That kick was painful. . .

You groaned.

Dammit Min Yoongi, you knew (Y/N) was gonna come help you out, that's why you sat back and did nothing. . .

She's gonna hate me for real now and its Yoongi's fault! Well it is partly my fault. . .

I'm going to go find and apologize to her

As you were about to get off the roof you saw (Y/N)'s lunch sitting on the ground so you decided to take it to her.

-(Y/N)'s pov-

You looked up to see that you walked right into Jungkook and you just glared at him.

Jungkook: "listen up (Y/N)... I'm sorr-"

You completely ignored what he was trying to say, you were so mad at him.

You: "stay away from me. . . stay away from Suga!!! If you ever hurt him again you'll regret it!"

You walked past him and took Suga's lunch, then looked back at Jungkook.

He has your lunch!

You: "you have my lunch..."

Jungkook: "oh. . . Here"

He hands you your lunch but before you take it you ask...

You: "where's your lunch?"

Jungkook: "don't have one"

You: "you can have mine then, bye"

You turn and go to the nurses office, leaving Jungkook with your lunch.

-Jungkook pov-

You were upset because you weren't able to apologize.

Plus (Y/N) told you to stay away from her
.
.
.
Of course you weren't going to listen! but it was still upsetting.

Well, now you have a lunch, and it's (Y/N)'s lunch and it looks homemade!

You ate deliciously, thinking of ways to approach (Y/N) in the future.

-(Y/N) pov-

You brought Suga his lunch and luckily he was still awake.

You: "bruh, I think you should get some rest"

Suga: "I will after I eat"

You handed him his lunch and he started to eat, but stopped and looked at you.

Suga: "where's your lunch?"

You: "I gave it to Jungkook"

Suga *annoyed/angry: "what?! Why?!"

You: "well I ran into him and the very sight of him made me lose my appetite"

Suga laughed at your comment. After lunch you went to your remaining classes and then home.

A/N sry if its terrible haha. I might take some time to update my next chapter bcuz I need to remember the idea I had for it so I apologize if I keep u waiting D :