Chapter 17

-Sunday morning, 8:00 A.M-

*after breakfast*

Me: "thanks for the fooood~ it was pretty good. Ahem, anyways I'll take my clothes now"

Jungkook went and got my clothes. They were folded neatly, too.

I took them with haste, and ran to the door. My shoes were there so I put them on.

Me: "GOODBYE!"

Jungkook started laughing at me for whatever reason.

Me: "what?"

Jungkook: "*points* you still have my clothes on"

Me: "um actually about that..."

Jungkook: "huh?"

Me: "I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE CHANGING MY CLOTHES IN YOUR HOUSE SO IM GOING HOME IN THESE!"

Jungkook: "you sure you wanna do that? *smirk*"

Me: "it's just an oversized white t-shirt and sweat pants. I won't stand out or anything. I'll just give them back at school, got it?"

Jungkook: "heh sure I don't mind"

I pursed my lips and looked to the side.

Me: "is it alright if I use a plastic bag to put my own clothes in...?"

Jungkook sighed and went to the kitchen then returned with a plastic bag.

"Thanks..."

Jungkook: "let's be off then. I'll take you home"

Me: "whatever... just so you know, as soon as I return your clothes I'm through with ever being associated with you again!"

Jungkook: "hm just keep telling yourself that"

He opened and held the door open for me. When I stepped out he closed and locked it.

Then he led me home. I tried to keep conversation at an all time low. I thought I've had quite enough of his company this weekend.

Soon enough we reached my house.

I subtly thanked Jungkook for taking care of me then I shooed him away. Luckily he actually left when I told him to.

It's just one thing after another... how will I explain to mom where I was?!

I reluctantly went inside and saw my mom. I froze where I was when she noticed me.

Me: "h-hi mom..."

Mom: "oh welcome back dear! You're back earlier then I expected. Did you have fun?"

Me: "oh um.... whaaaaa- *looks around nervously*"

Mom: "oh hah what a silly question! Of course you had fun at your friends house!"

Me: "I guess...? I'm gonna go up to my room"

I ran to my room as fast as I could and I locked my door when I there.