Chapter 22

(A/N as a heads-up, this chapter may be a mess. I've had writer's block and I wanted to make this an awesome chapter, but I realize I should just update already lol so sorry in advance)

*Saturday*

Bright sunlight glared on my face, waking me from slumber. I checked the time. It was 11:00 A.M... and the four of us agreed to meet at my house at noon! Which meant I had only an hour to get ready.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. It probably wasn't too smart of me to have stayed up till 2:30 A.M. last night playing Overwatch with Jungkook.

I practically sprinted downstairs to eat breakfast. I prepared something quick, then showered after eating.

My outfit consisted of a long, dark-green shirt that came down half-way past my thighs with slits on the sides that went back up to my waist, and white skinny jeans with a pair of Vans.

Somehow I managed to get everything done before the three guys arrived.

I asked them to all wait outside until all three of them got there, because I didn't want them to come in one at a time. I figured it would be awkward for me.

It'll be awkward for them to wait outside together but whatever :3

A few minutes past noon was when there was a loud knock on the door. I did an awkward dance to calm my nerves and slight anxiety. Once I adjusted my clothes, I slowly opened the door and peaked through to make sure it was the boys.

It was indeed my three schoolmates. There was Woozi standing right up at the door, waving happily and greeting me by name. Then... there was Suga and Jungkook... their mutual glares clearly visible over top of Woozi's head. I sighed, wondering why they couldn't just grow up.

"So, Y/N, are you ready to go?" Woozi politely asked.

I nodded, then responded with a quick "Yup!" But as soon as I took one step out the door, Jungkook spoke up. "Wait! Before we leave, can we take a look at your house?" He smiled innocently. "I'm curious about what it looks like inside."

The decision I had to make was whether to give in to Jungkook's pleading eyes, or to object, which Suga's disapproving glower was impressing upon me.

Nonetheless, I didn't need peer pressure to force my answer. "Another time, maybe, Jungkook. Today was set aside for other things, ok? Great, so glad you get it! Now let's go!"

I marched out the door before anyone questioned me.

"Should we go to the mall, like I suggested?" Woozi asked with a smile.

"I'm down," I replied. The other two simply nodded.

We started walking. Jungkook would only walk beside me, and he stayed on the opposite side of me from Suga. I didn't blame him, though. I'm the only one he really 'knows' here.

Woozi and I exchanged a few words, but after a while we were all walking in silence. It was totally awkward which was certainly not something I wanted.

Think, Y/N, what will get these zombies to actually do something...

So I decided to do the one thing I had potential for; I ran. The three confused boys looked around for something or someone that may have frightened me, but came to the simple conclusion that I was crazy. They ran after me, calling my name and asking me what was going on.

I unwillingly stopped at the end of block, since the traffic light turned red. I turned around to laugh at them. There was Jungkook, the fastest of the three, sprinting after me with a grimace - identical to the Samsung emoji - on his face. Woozi ran anime-style behind Jungkook, and looked uncharacteristically serious.