Chapter 24

*Monday morning*

It was around 6:30 P.M. when I reached the airport and met up with everyone. Since it was so early in the morning, we all looked like we were still in pajamas.

I don't know about them but I was too tired to change out of my PJ's ^-^,

We went through security and the whole boarding process, then we were seated on the plane. The seating was arranged with Suga and Woozi in front of Jungkook and I, and Taehyung and Jimin sat behind us.

At first I worried that Taehyung and Jimin would be awkward together, but they actually really hit it off. Now there was only myself to worry about... It's gonna be awkward sitting with Jungkook since we're mostly accustomed to talking through voice chat. He insisted that I sit with him though, so maybe he has stuff to talk about with me.

Not that it mattered right away. Woozi, Suga, and Jungkook all fell back asleep before the plane even took off. Jimin and Taeyung chatted quietly, and I plugged in my headphones, listened to music, and read stories on Wattpad.

At some point, Jungkook looked uncomfortable while sleeping. He was constantly shifting his head, and his brows furrowed with discomfort. I tried to ignore it, but, after a minute, it began to frustrate me. So, I gently moved his head down toward my shoulder, and he contently rested his head there.

When he wakes up, I'll just tell him he did that on his own. -///-

I mentally facepalmed for doing something so embarrassing. Jungkook soft, fluffy hair started tickling my neck, and his toned arm pressed against my own. I felt my face go red so I tried to calm down by going to sleep. Well, I succeeded in falling asleep, but I later established that falling asleep wasn't a good idea.

-

As I slowly gained consciousness, I realized my body wasn't sitting upright. In fact, I was almost laying down, and my feet weren't on the floor. I slightly lifted my eyelids and saw, through the glare from the window, that my legs were propped up over another pair of legs.

I had no clue how it happened, but I somehow managed to rotate in my seat, my back leaning against the arm of the chair, and my legs were draping over Jungkook's legs. My eyes shot completely open and I saw that Jungkook was awake, and looking at his phone.

"Y-you!" I almost yelled, startling an unsuspecting Jungkook.

"What?" he asked, acting like half of my body WASN'T on top of him.

"E-explain yourself!" I tried lifting myself off of him, but my body was still weak from sleeping. "Why do you have my legs on your lap?!"

He half scoffed, half laughed as if he was mocking my question. "I didn't put them there, if that's what you're wondering. I woke up and you were already laying like that. I didn't want to disturb you either so I left you like that."

I cursed myself for not changing out of my shorts that morning, and then I tried once again to get off of him. This time I succeeded, and I finally had my lower half returned to my seat. I took out my jacket and covered my legs with it, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Sorry," I mumbled, glancing at Jungkook.

"Hm?" He looked up from his phone.

"I'm sorry for like, uh, y'know... sleeping on you...," I practically whispered the last part of my sentence, but Jungkook still heard it.

He grinned widely. "It's alright. I mean, you did let me rest on your shoulder."

My eyes opened wide, and I tried to suppress the heat that was quickly rising to my cheeks.