Chapter 5

//the next day//

Ugh.

Yet another day of school that you were not looking forward to, especially since you knew you would have to see Jungkook in your first class.

Well anyway you got yo crap together and went downstairs to eat.

Ooooooh Jin made bacon and eggs! Yum! His cooking skills are friggin amazing and since he close to never cooks on school mornings this instantly made your Friday better.

You: "wow Jin you never cook breakfast, especially on week days. Why today?"

Jin: "I don't have work today, and I'm also suuuuper happy"

You *with some food in your mouth*: "oh? Why are you happy?"

Jin: "glad you asked! Hehe I found my mario plushie that I lost a while back!! EEEEEK!!!"

You: ". . . . . Your obsession for mario is kinda creepy, you know that, right?"

Jin *pouts*: "no its noooot!! I just have hobbies that's all"

Jin flashed a handsome smile at you, which caused to you to instantly respond with a small grin.

You and Jin got along well, so it's a shame that he's away so often because of work.

He's a model for a magazine that is loved by many. . . Well... fangirls haha, so the demand for the magazine is high. Because of that Jin is away helping with both the modeling and the formatting of the magazine so he's a very busy guy. Anyway. . .

You finished your breakfast, and put your plate in the sink.

You: "thanks a bunch for the food Jin! It was delicious, as expected! I'm glad you found your plushie too haha. Gotta run, see ya!"

And with that you ran out the door and barely got the chance to hear Jin yell a goodbye to you.

//classroom//
//15 minutes till class//

You walked up to Suga whose head was laid down on his desk.

You: "hey"

Suga groaned and slowly lifted his head to face you. When his head turned enough so you could see him clearly you saw bruises and scatches from yesterday. You swore under your breath then said to your beat up friend...

You: "I swear I'll kill him... Jungkook that is..."

Suga just smiled lightly and nodded at the idea.

As you and Suga started to grow silent, the classroom door opened. You looked over to see a rather short boy with dark eyes and plump lips walk into the room. He was definitely not from your class.

You were about to turn your head away from the boy and lay your head down, but you noticed that he stopped scanning the room like he was doing before. He was looking directly at you.

You wanted to deny that fact and just ignore it, but he soon walked right up to your desk.

??: "I found you at last, Y/N!"

He cracked an adorable smile that reached his eyes. Damn... he went from sexy, straight to cute in 15 seconds...

You: "um why would you be looking for me anyway? *mumbles* you better not be some weirdo fanboy... I didn't think I had those..."

??: *laughs lightly* "I heard about you from students and particularly... Jungkookie..."

Your face went stone cold. This guy must be Jungkook's lacky or friend or something...