Chapter 9

"I'm talking about Kim Namjoon"

I must've heard wrong... no he definitely said it... but how does he know...

You: "h-how do you know about Namjoon?"

Jungkook *smirks*: "do you really wanna know?"

You nodded slowly, eyeing Jungkook with suspicion.

Ugh I hate this he sure knows how to take his good old time! Seriously Jeon Jungkook, spit it out!!

Jungkook sighed and just as he was about to say something your homeroom teacher walked by.

Teacher: "what are you two doing here?! I went to check on you two, but no one was in the classroom! Get to work, you did nothing yet!"

You & Jungkook: "yes sir"

Jungkook immediately made his way back to the classroom, almost as if he didn't want to tell you what you wanted to know.

You gritted your teeth in frustration and went to follow the boy.

Eventually you reached the classroom. Jungkook had already started to work.

You *annoyed*: "you never told me about Namjoon. Come on! I need to know"

Jungkook didn't even look at you, but continued to work. You stood in place for a bit waiting for him to speak.

Jungkook: "you aren't working. Let's go. I want to leave but I can't do that until this is finished. Help me"

You: "ok..."

You gave up for today and didn't bother to ask him again.

-

-time skip-

-

You finished the clean up and were making your way home.

Ahhhh it's so nice to FINALLY be able to go home. Today was a hella long day. Maybe Jin came home early enough to make dinner!

Just the thought of food made you pick up your pace.

About 10 minutes later, you were walking in the door and making your way to the kitchen.

As soon as you turned the corner on the right, you saw your handsome brother at the counter.

You: "Jin!!"

Jin: "Oh, Y/N! Welcome home!"

You: "Are you perhaps... making dinner heh heh heh..."

Jin: "uhm yes ^_^;  I got home early today so I thought I would let mom rest and cook instead"

You: "YAAASSSSSSS YOUR COOKING IS BOSS"

Jin: "of course it is!! MOOHAHAHAHAHA" (Kekekeke)

You: "*clears throat* anyway, calm down and get to work. I shall retire to my room. Please notify me when the food is ready"

Jin: "yes, my lord" (heh sry for that dialogue ^_^; that's the kinda relationship I have with my brothers so it was fun writing that part haha also black butler reference ;D)

You wearily walked to room and plopped onto ur bed.

You: "ugh I don't feel like getting a shower 737 I just wanna sleep... or watch something.... ugh but I have homework!! I should probably do it..."

You sat there thinking...

"HAHA NOPE!!"

You rolled off ur bed and ripped out whatever was comfortable from your drawers.