Chapter 10

-Y/N pov-

*lunch time*

Jungkook wasn't in class at all, that's strange. Not that I'm upset, I just wanna figure out how he knows Namjoon. Maybe I can ask Jimin!

You: "hey Suga *walks up to his desk* I have something I have to do so you can eat without me"

Suga *sleepy voice*: "what do you need to do? Maybe I can help"

You: "haha no we both know you wouldn't do anything, anyway. Also, it's not something I'm gonna need help with. Thanks anyway, see ya later!"

And you ran off to find Jimin.

-Suga pov-

You watched in silence as she ran out of the classroom.

Jungkook wasn't in any of the classes today... she didn't go look for him, right? Tch, if it involves him in the least....

Your thoughts trailed off, and eventually you fell asleep, skipping lunch.

-Y/N pov-

Ugh I have no idea where this Jimin kid is!!

You ran through the hallways, ignoring the fawning students that admired you as you ran.

Passing an intersecting hallway, you looked to the right and thought you saw a blurry image of Jimin. You tried to turn, but instead you sloppily skidded on the floor, and almost tripped. This didn't stop you, for you kept running until you caught up to Jimin.

But, perhaps you caught up to him a little too fast, because you collided right into his back.

Both of you tumbled to floor, one on top of the other.

You quickly recovered and got off of the boy.

You: "Oh!! Jimin! If found you HAHAhahaha... ha..... sorry .-."

Jimin: "well maybe you could HELP. ME. UP."

You: "oh right! Soorrrryyyyy"

He plopped over on his back and you took his hand and pulled him up.

Jimin: "thanks"

You: "nope~ sorry again haha"

You nervously rested your hand on the nape of your neck.

There was an awkward silence between you and Jimin, and that's when you heard whispers from surrounding students.

-
"Omgggg that's so cute! I think Y/N likes Jimin! I think she's blushing hehe"
"No way! She totally likes Jungkook. She's always around him somehow"
"You guys are both wrong. You can tell she's got a thing for her friend, Yoongi"
-
"Ew Y/N did that on purpose to Jimin oppa!"
"Of course she's gonna get away with it though, because of her popularity"
-
"Bruh that guy is so lucky..."
"Yo why couldn't Y/N have fallen onto me?! Life is so unfair"
"You two are so perverted..."

You bit your lip in frustration and glared at the whispering students. They all fell silent and looked at you with nervous expressions.

You softened your eyes and plastered a fake smile on your face.

You *cutesie voice*: "omg I'm so sorry for causing such a commotion! It was an accident, I swear! *googlie eyes* will you forgive me?"

-
"Sure! Its alright!"
"Aw it's ok, Y/N!"
"She is soooo cute omg"
-
"Oh so it was an accident... I suppose its alright as long as Jimin oppa is ok"
-
"MARRY ME Y/N"
"Dude shut uuuup"
-

You just awkwardly laughed.

You: "uhhh thanks guys hahaha *clears throat; normal voice* Jimin let's go I need to talk to you"

You dragged Jimin away from the commotion.

Jimin: "um ok what do you want?"

You: "why isn't Jungkook here?"

Jimin: "I don't know *shrugs* I think he left after that incident with your boyfriend"

You: "boyfriend?"

Jimin: "ya know, that guy who dropped you off at school in that fancy car"

You: "what the hell, Jimin! That was my brother! *laughs*"

Jimin: " x-x oh... sorry... anyway why are you asking?"

You: "I need to know something and he has refused to tell me. Maybe you know something about it?"

Jimin: "maybe. What is it that you want to know?"

You: "how he knows a guy called Kim Namjoon"

Jimin looked to the side, and thought for a moment.

Jimin: "I'm gonna let Jungkook tell you. He's probably just refusing to tell you so that he keeps you in suspense, that way you keep hanging around him"

You: "ew! THAT IS SO UNHOLY OMG IM GONNA GO BOIL IN HOLY WATER IVE BEEN DECEEIIIIIVED!! -____- just kidding."

Jimin: "if that's it then I'm going..."

You: "wait!"

Jimin: "huh?"

You: "do you know where Jungkook went?"

Jimin: "home, most likely. No point in going there to look for him though"

You looked down, because your face felt a little warm.

Holy balls if I'm blushing I'm gonna stab someone.

You *nervous; mumbling*: "I w-wasnt ev-even thinking about th-that..."

You looked up and Jimin wasn't even there anymore.

Oh... he left... UGH DAMMIT IM GOING BACK TO THE CLASSROOM!! This was such a waste of time

A/N this chapter is trash lmao I'm sorry. I think I should try to find a way to introduce J-Hope tho cuz he's the only one not introduced so far.
Taehyung wasn't at first, but in a previous chapter I had Jin as a waiter in the café but I was stupid and didn't realize until someone pointed it out that Jin is your brother X,D so I changed the waiter to Taehyung, yayyyy
Anyway, if u like this story so far, please stay updated, and thank you for reading! Cya~

*edit* ok so apparently my chapter 9 didn't publish properly so if ur already finished chapter ten then plz go back and read chapter 9 (if u want) idk why it didn't publish, but its there now