Chapter 6

quick a/n: hey guys! I got a new polyvore {grandebutera}so if you don't mind go check it out to see Ariana's an Perries outfit for each chapter! Each one will be labeled with it. Since I am writing on an iPhone I can't really add a pic to the side as I can on a laptop. So yeah. here's the chapter. :) x

-nialls viewpoint-

The lads' faces were blurry as tears spread over my eyes. My face was now buried in my hands as sobs escaped my trembling lips. This couldn't happen. My father gave me that SnapBack when I was 12! And those signatures took a great time to fill on the hat.

One of their hands rubbed my back and another slung it around my shoulder. "Niall, calm down. We'll do something about this." Liam soothed.

I wanted to reply that i couldn't calm down. Though, no words were able to come out. Only horrifying noises. Suddenly the noise of a door opening then closing filled the air.

"What's happened here?" Paul's voice bombard.

Instead of me answering the question, Harry did. I did not dare too look up though, only listen. "Niall lost his lucky SnapBack."

"Oh. Niall don't worry! Well figure something out. But we have to just get ready for the concert on Sunday and th- "

"No! I can't do it without my SnapBack! I know I may sound like little six year old girl, but that means the world to me!"

A gasp rang out of Louis' mouth. "I know what we can do!"

--------

-ariana's view-point-

"Come on Perrie! You had agreed! They'll love you so much! Just get in the video and do the cover with me!" I was currently begging Perrie to do my weekly song cover with me. The camera was set up in my bedroom and Perrie was there. She had agreed to do it with me yesterday, but was now backing out. Perrie had the most beautiful, strongest voice and would sound perfectly.

Though, as much as she loved singing like I did, she didn't want to do it in front of the whole World Wide Web. That sucked. But after a few minutes of begging , pleading , and all, she finally agreed which I replied to with a victory air punch. The total guy I can be sometimes. Inserts a smiley face frowning and shaking its head here.

Setting up my camera on my piano, I told Perrie to just stand there so it could get a full view of us. As it began to record I started talking.

"Hey guys! It's me Ariana with a special guest.... Perrie!" Perrie waved. " You all may already know her cause I talk about her a lot in my videos, and now you get to meet her! So yeah. I know how you guys like for me to do what I'm wearing before the vid so...." I continued on, showing our outfits with not so much detail only explaining where it was from.

"..and for our shoes, well um, we're shoeless! Hahaha, so here's a Katy Perry song."

We went over to my piano and sat down whilst my fingers traveled over them. The sweet melody of the song The One That Got Away by Katy Perry played as I hit each key. I nodded to Perrie to start singing which she did.

"Perrie: Summer after high school when we first met
We make out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my 18th Birthday
We got matching tattoos

Ariana: Used to steal your parents' liquor
And climb to the roof
Talk about our future
Like we had a clue
Never planned that one day
I'd be losing you

Both: In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away

Ariana: I was June and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one without the other, we made a pact
Sometimes when I miss you
I put those records on (Whoa)

Perrie: Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you downtown singing the Blues
It's time to face the music
I'm no longer your muse

Both: But in another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away
The o-o-o-o-o-one [x3]
The one that got away

[Bridge:]
Ariana: All this money can't buy me a time machine (Nooooo)
Perrie: Can't replace you with a million rings (Nooooo)
Ariana: I should've told you what you meant to me (Whoa)
Perrie: 'Cause now I pay the price

Both: In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away
The o-o-o-o-o-one [x3]

In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away"

We both smiled at the camera once finished and ended the video.

"Great were done!" Perrie exclaimed.

"Ye-" my phone rang causing me to stop midway and answer it.

"A-Ari! You've gotta get here. Quick!"

-------

-Third POV-

It was all hysterics in the One Direction fandom. Calls, tweets, fan mail, and everything you could think Of were sent to the 1D guys.

Recently, Mr. Louis Tomlinson had made a plan for poor Niall who was devastated by the fact that his precious SnapBack was nowhere in sight to be found.

"Ok so lads, why don't we make this a little contest? Um, so Niall whens the last time you saw your SnapBAck?" Louis asked as all eyes were on him.

Niall thought for a brief moment. "Past two, three days?"

"Ok so Where were we? Florida or North Carolina right?" Niall nodded. "How about we announce a sort of Lost announcement? Whoever stole your -"

Niall jumped up. "Wait steal?!"

"Niall we had a signing a few days ago. Maybe someone stole it?" Liam added whilst Niall's face fell. "Oh god."

"Anyway," Louis gave a look. "Whoever stole it, most likely a fan, can exchange it for a day with you."

And that ladies and gentlemen, is the way Ariana was going to have a harder chance of them believing her, thinking she's just a fan.

-----

A/N I'm sorry I can't even with this crappy writing.

I
Just

Like

Sorry

Omg

Bye

Ily

Comment something you'd like to see in this book and ill give u a dedication if it helps me Omg.

btw --- ok LOL is my favs movie all time just bc lola and the whole movie and yeah I just love it and I rlly wanna see catching fire which I haven't seen so of you tell me something about it ill rip ur heads off :) ily.