Chapter 13

A soft wind of air blew through the city, enough to shake the green leaves that hung on the branches of trees. It was fairly quiet, despite the sound of motors driving past by.

Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry had all disguised themselves. Adding sunglasses and hats. After all, it was summer so they blended well.

Even though they knew most fans would most likely be in school, they still decided to be safe. They had decided to split into two groups - Liam, Makayla, Zayn, and Louis, in one, and Harry, Gemma, and Niall in the other. It was fairly odd that Makayla chose to be alone with three other lads. (It wouldn't be weird for Gemma since she was with her brother.) But as Makayla had said to Niall and Harry: "I always spend time with you two. I never get to spend time with these three. So later."

"It's such a beautiful day," Gemma commented as she fixed her dress strap. It truly was. Quite odd for it being summer. Although it was sizzling hot, the cool soft air made it comfortable.

"Yeah,"agreed both Niall and Harry.

.

Ariana walked to her mother's hospital room. On the way she saw a few balling people and that made her heart clench. She did not want to be one of those people. She did not want to experience loss once again. But she knew that it was not her choice to decide.

A long sigh escaped her mouth and she opened the door to the room after receiving a welcoming nod from the nurse. Her mother looked up from the magazine she was reading. Her mother was beautiful eventhough she had Frizzy brown curly hair, chapped lips, and dark circles underneath her brown eyes right now.

"How are you doing ma?" Ariana walked over to her ill mother and grabbed her hand, sitting down.

"I'm okay, sweetie." She smiled. But really she was suffering a horrible headache and felt some what nauseous. But other than that, she was nearly okay.

It was a miracle that she hasn't had a change in her voice or vision. But still, that could change. She hasn't found out that long ago to be fair.

"So did you know Mike has a girlfriend?" Ariana quietly asked. Although she knew her mother was fighting a death battle, her mother had asked to not change anything because of her. So she tried to obey.

"Oh yes, Gemma!" Ariana gaped at her mother. How had she know, she thought and then asked.

"Honey, I've been knowing since they began dating! I'm his mother for Pete's sake! H- Wait, you didn't know?"

"No!" exclaimed a slightly angry Ariana. Her mother chuckled, wrinkles widening by her eyes. "Oh sweetie, you should catch up."

The only thing ariana did was part her lips at her mother.

After two hours of visiting her mother, she went home. "Mike, James, I'm home!" She called out not really expecting an answer. Ariana climbed the stairs and went up to her room, shutting the door behind her. Instantly she put her iPhone onto her dock and blasted a soothing guitar song.

Grabbing her book, she began to study. This exam would be a major grade and give her an extra credit to see if she could graduate. Ariana went to a very weird school. It did not end until late July, unlike most schools that ended in June.

But at least she didn't start school until late September.

So she studied, the beat of the guitar helping her concentrate.

.

"You lot should go to bed..." Paul said sounding as if he suggested it, but he was actually commanding. They had fixed the bus a couple minutes ago and now they were all united.

"Since tomorrow, you have a concert, then on the eight, and then eleventh in Miami."

-:-:-;

GUYS SUPER POINTLESS CHAPTER. JUST A FILLER. BUT LIKE IT'S ACTUALLY COMING GUYS.

I have like two questions for you to answer. But first, thank you to who ever suggested 'cute cut' bc I'm using my iPhone and its free so.. thanks!

Ok Q's:

1. IM MAKING A TRAILER AND WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD PLAY LUKE. BTW HE HAS TO BE HOT, K.

2. WHAT SONG SHOULD I USE?! ASDFGHKLL

pleaaaaassseeeee answer and you're welcome for the early update. Although its like Half a page....anyways, bye, ily, and please answer.