Q&A

Sorry I didn't include the usernames, and also sorry if I revised your words. I'm on my phone so.. yeah.

you guys can comment your own answer to the question if you'd like but please don't hate on other people's answers. That mostly goes for the ship questions
------------------------

»Larry/Eleanor?
If I answer, shit will go down. So, I won't answer.

»Unicorn or mermaid?
Unicorns bc I hate the smell of fish which sucks bc I live near the pacific. Oh and also bc unicorns are rad af.

»What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Okay so we were playing musical chairs in elementary [I had an awesome teacher B)] with my classroom of like 30 and when the music stopped I went to sit on a chair but one of my crushes (I may have had two or three, shh) got to it first and I accidentally sat on him. Omfg I felt so embarrassed and everyone was staring at me and oh my gosh. I'm just gonna stop here.

» Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes.

»Are you a dog person or cat person?
Dog person for sure.

»Which member of one direction are you most like?
To be honest, Zayn. He's really quiet in public and during interviews, and to be honest when I'm in public I'm not that outgoing chick. I'm really quiet with strangers and all. So, the answer is my homie Zayn.

»Do you like pancakes?
I do.

»imagine you marry niall. you guys have three kids, miranda, james, and samantha. miranda is hit by a train, samantha is murdered by james, and james commits suicide in jail. niall goes crazy and ends up in a mental hospital. hes crazy and you never see him. u guys divorce and you then marry harry. you guys have twins. a boy and girl. what do you name them?
Omfg. Okay. Wow. Um. Tyler and Autumn.

»What's your otp?
Otp, baby you and me. Lol nah, it's Narry.

»ok so if you have 10 buckets of chicken and Nial then asked u for 5 and u say no then niall goes crazy and says you will pay. and then u go to a friends house party and drink to much and don't remember the next day and you get a random text from a random number and it says last night was great and then mother nature doesn't visit you. So u get pregnant with triplets and you still don't know who the dad is so u decide to call the mysterious number and you find out it was niall buhh u have no evidence tht it was niall so far so you decide to stalk him. and one day while ur out stalking him you go to labor what would u name ur child and why?
you never said the gender so,
females: autumn, lanae, ariel
males: james, kyle, noah.

»What's your inspiration to write?
I dont know I really like writing and have since like 5th grade. I just like the idea of escaping. When I write, I feel as if the main character is me and I get to explore a different world and yeah. Oh also because in writing I get to finally date a celebrity. ☺

»What's your favourite food? Pizza 😀 or Tacos that aren't hard shell bc im part Hispanic and I don't really like hard shell tacos

» What is the most awkward thing that has ever happened to you?
I was on KIK and was talking to my best friend and I was going to show her a funny tumblr text post but since kik is a dick and wouldn't let me see the full picture, I accidentally selected a Lilo smut imagine post and omfg it was awkward because she isn't a fan and doesn't get it.

»What bands do you like?
1D, 5SOS, The 1975, The Script, Bastille, Coldplay, Old Jonas Brothers (hush.), The Fray, Kodaline, Paramore (a little bit.) MCR, Evanescence, the narrative, he is we... there might be more but that's all I can think of
rn.

»favorite 5sos song?
wherever you are and amnesia

»Narry or Larry?
Narry, bruh. And no I have nothing at all against Larry, but I gotta go with my otp.

»Do you like 5sos and do you have siblings?
Omf, yes I love them. Yes, I have an older brother.

»From a scale of 1 to bananas how mad would you go if your biggest love walked into your room and confessed their love for you?
I'd be happy and idk emotional and cry and scream and... Yeah...

»Do you love me?
Yes.

»all your ships (fictional, tv, celebs, included)?
These aren't in order: Narry, chair obviously, crisscolfer, klaine, lilo, nariana, hariana, zouis, nouis, muke, cake, brallie, nian... and yeah...

»What type of music do you listen to?
My music taste goes from rap to classical music. I like anything tbh.

»Fav Female singers?
Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Lorde, Marina & The Diamonds, Birdy, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Christina Perri.

»Niall or food?
Niall for the win.

»Help me with maths? I have 3 apples my train is 20 minutes late. What is the square root of the diameter of the sun?
The answer is 432,000 miles. (Idk I googled it like I do with every math problem I ever get.)

»Out of one direction who would you kiss date fuck hug and cuddle?
fuck this is hard. okay.

Kiss: Zayn
Date: Niall
Fuck: Liam obv
Hug: Harry
Cuddle: Louis

»Who are your fav youtubers?
Troye Sivan, Thats0jack, Zoella, TylerOakley, o2l, and Jennxpenn, thefinebros (because I like their reaction videos okay), Bethany Mota, and that's about it. I like others, but these are my favorites.

»Do you like Disney?
I grew up watching it, yeah.

»Fav Disney show?
That isn't on anymore: that's so raven and lizzie McGuire
current: none I don't watch it anymore.

»Do you like smut? If so why?
I do. And because I'm a directioner that's why.

»Do hippos like pickles?
What kind of pickles are you talking about tho ;) but I dont know ask the hippo whisperer.

» if you were walking down the street and someone handed you a random book, which you later found out was book about your life from birth to death would you read it to the end? no.

»chicken strips or chicken nuggets? Why not both? ~(•-•)~

»What's your favorite 1D song and are you a mixer? I have too many so I'm just gonna do one from each album.
uan- More than this
tmh- Little things
mm- Half A Heart
Also, I'm a fan of Little Mix, but am not a complete mixer. I believe they sing very well and are beyond gorgeous, but I'm not a huge fan like I am a directioner.

»Are you a fan of Ariana grande, little mix, and 5SOS?
yes, read the one before, and yes.

»How many brothers and sisters do you have? 1 brother and 0 sisters.

»Favourite TV shows old and new? The Fosters, Glee, Switched At Birth, The Vampire Diaries, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, and Gossip Girl.

»fav color: pastel green.

Okay! That's about it. If you have any questions that can also be random, just ask me in the comment section and ill just answer it there. Or you can ask me at ask.fm/antisocialwby

ily, this was fun.