Chapter 11

.:Ariana:.

It was that time of the week again. Video time! Lately, I have been forcing myself to go to work and school, with the help of Luke and Per. Of course I go visit my mom every single day. All my paychecks go towards her hospital checks.

I really wanted to go to college, but unfortunately I can't. That can wait later. My mother, she only lives once. I can't be that selfish and evil.

The Camera was adjusted ontop of my piano, me sitting so they could get a view of my top and able only. I decided to wear a simple plain black top and let my hair loose for a change. This week was going to be different. Only because Perrie made me to. After all, I had no idea what else to do, but go along with it.

Turning on the camera, I began to speak as If it was Normal and I wasn't alone.

"Hey guys! Sorry for not doing a video last week. I've had some.. emotional family stuff going on.. Anyways, Earlier this week I sent a tweet asking you guys to tweet me questions about the boyband One Direction. Boy, I got tons of tweets. Should I contain the word '1D' in every tweet now on?" I giggled at my own words. My hands fiddled with my phone.

"Just kidding. Kay, so here I'm going to answer some question. Oh and any um, what're you all called... oh directioners! Yeah, Directioners, go hit my bestfriend up who is obsessed with these European dudes and made me do this video! Her twitter name is @perrieloveszayn and yes she's in love with that gorgeous guy. To be honest, they'd be cute." Another giggle.

"So first question from at miathepenguin169 'What's your fav song by 1D?' Well, to be honest, they're music is really good and I have to say my favorite of them all is More Than This. I dont know," I shrugged.

"Second, from at OneErection6969," That made me burst into laughter and small tears from the outburst, made my vision blur. "Oh god! She .. Or he... Asked who would you give a bj to. Not answering that. Okay um next question! Yes? okay. This ones from jesy_styles_1994 'who do you like the most'? Hmm, to be honest, Liam's really cue. Louis is astonishing. And I can't say anything about Zayn since Perrie will kill me. But he is gorgeous. Oh and Harry is, well, hot. And Niall, yeah Niall, he's adorable and his eyes just... make my head explode. So, yeah.. I really don't know.. sorry?"

The only reason I remember their names was because I printed a picture of all them, searched them up, and labeled them all with their names. You see, I'm by great with their names. The only one I know 50/50 is Harry because he's all over the world. Even non directioners find him attractive.

Oh yeah, and Perrie told me why the fans are called.

But anyways, what I said abou them was true.

"Finally, last question from at abelieberwhojust asked 'what do you think of them?'. See guys, most of you know I'm not a huge fan. But honestly, I think they're really great. Their voices are true, they don't lipsink, and are nice to communicate with fans. Most celebrities don't do that. Last week," I looked at the pic of them all, searching for the blue eyes boy. "..Niall tweeted Perrie, and she nearly died. That's the only thing that's negative. They give you a heart attack," I winked and chuckled," but yeah, they're good guys."

With that, I ended the video.

In the next few minutes, I transferred the video to my Mac and began to edit it. Adding some music lowly in the back, an intro, then it was all done. Negotiating of a bit, decided that I'd upload it tomorrow. After all, I was hungry as hell.

When heading downstairs, I heard someone talking. It was mike. But what made me surprise was by the way he was talking in.

"Okay baby, talk to you later. Love you." He whispered. A low giggle escaped me and I made my way into the kitchen as If nothing happened.